Current & Upcoming banners

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Current & Upcoming banners

User Info: fearthisjuggalo

fearthisjuggalo
5 months ago#1
So about 8 months ago I got a lot of help from the community when I started RK. Life kinda butted in and I didn't play it after about a month. Flash forward, I recently got a new phone going from iOS back to Android. Downloaded RK thinking it was time to play again. I apparently did not link to Facebook. So a version of the game from a couple years ago when I played for a week or two showed up. It's a mess. Worked on it a little, thinking I wasted tons of mythril on ancient relics, need some help(again) on what I should be spending myth on.

tl;dr: party and sbs below. What banner(s) should I concentrate on?

Party:
King 80/80 USB + LMR
Cloud 65/65 Unique
Cid Raines 73/80 OSB
Tyro 62/65 Unique
Aerith 61/65 USB + LMR

Others I have:
Zack USB + Unique
Leila Unique
DKC Unique + SSB
Zidane Unique
Fang Unique
Nine BSB
Zell Unique
Joseph BSB
Vanilla Unique
Papalymo BSB
Porom SSB
Rydia Unique
Yuffie BSB
Vincent SSB
Sazh BSB
Red XIII Unique + LMR
Lulu Unique + BSB
Jecht Unique
Queen BSB

Shared: Aegis Shield

As you can see I have plenty of outdated relics so I did pull a couple times since coming back. Any help appreciated. Also, I do have 1 MCIII that I was thinking of using on King or Cid.
Godemus FFBE 185220814 - Trance Terra
Godemus FFRK cJtH - King(Endless Waltz)

User Info: Biobinary

Biobinary
5 months ago#2
Grab everything you can from banner 1 of the coming extreme fest. It has god wall. god heal and of course thunder god USB. It has a bunch of other good stuff, notably both the holy and dark 2.0 chains.
Smooth McGroove "Put the Bob in the bottle"

User Info: sumostickfigure

sumostickfigure
5 months ago#3
fearthisjuggalo posted...
Also, I do have 1 MCIII that I was thinking of using on King or Cid.

I'd hold off on using it for Cid without his BSB or USB, and I'd probably also recommend the same for King unless you have Tempest Snipe honed well... under normal circumstances, at least. The hones will come in time, I'm sure, and (I think) you can just select Cid Raines's BSB for free in the Acolyte Archives at the end of the month (provided you clear the missions needed to unlock that free draw/selection). Either of those would be fine choices for now given your limited options.
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.
http://i.imgur.com/Vgmi3.gif

User Info: shadestreet

shadestreet
5 months ago#4
Hoard mithril for end of June Fest banners.

The Library of Guidance / Acolyte Archives opens soon, you can get a bunch of decent relics there in the meantime. That drops may 31st.

May 30th is the last day for Cid Missions-you should clear as many as possible (focus on the ones gifting mithril) before it is removed.

As for your MC3, probably King

fearthisjuggalo
5 months ago#5
I haven't actually got the orbs to create Tempest Snipe yet. I have Lifesiphon R3 and Hydroburst R1 on him currently. Working on others from Shades sticky.

fearthisjuggalo
5 months ago#6
shadestreet posted...
May 30th is the last day for Cid Missions-you should clear as many as possible (focus on the ones gifting mithril) before it is removed.

I just did that this evening when I logged in and saw the update. The only 2 I have left is level 99 and complete a Nightmare dungeon. Have a shot at 99, but I don't think I have the hones, levels or SBs for a Nightmare.

shadestreet
5 months ago#7
fearthisjuggalo posted...
shadestreet posted...

I just did that this evening when I logged in and saw the update. The only 2 I have left is level 99 and complete a Nightmare dungeon. Have a shot at 99, but I don't think I have the hones, levels or SBs for a Nightmare.

Terra AOSB as your RW can OHKO Ultima Buster I believe. I can set her as roaming warrior with 2x Fire Boosts when you're ready, just tag me. You might have to toss in a bit more damage, and won't clear the medal conditions for mastery though.

User Info: abyss

abyss
5 months ago#8
Ultimately, most of your Uniques and SSBs are pretty much going to be useless at this stage, outside of some buffs. You mostly want to be looking at BSB and higher. As such, you should probably replace Cloud at this stage, but it's mostly going to come down to what abilities you have honed (e.g. Zack would be good, but has pretty crappy ability access for when you're not using his USB). You should be able to clear the daily XP dungeons, so it's not too hard to level up characters. Also, completing some of the weekly events or realm dungeons will get you MC2s, that would let you go up to at least 80.

Most people will tell you to wait until Fest banners, but that's often not much good if you can't clear stuff now - it's the more efficient choice, but you may not want to wait, particularly if you don't have important tools right now. I'm not sure of the effects of all the relics you've got but it looks like you may be missing the party wide ATK (Boostga), MAG (Faithga) and Hastega buffs that pretty much all parties run; unfortunately there's not too many good options to pick them up before Fest. The current III banner does have Onion Knights ATK and Hastega USB, but it's devalued by the Chains coming up in the next Fest, and OK is terrible until he's level 90+.

If you do want to pull, both the upcoming VI and IV banners (both 1 and 2) are not bad, if you wanted to give them a go. They could give you some nice options to tide you over until the Fest.

shadestreet
5 months ago#9
abyss posted...
The current III banner does have Onion Knights ATK and Hastega USB, but it's devalued by the Chains coming up in the next Fest, and OK is terrible until he's level 90+.

Totally forgot about this banner, and you are right, the value for him is quite higher than for the rest of us. Likely he has ~700 or so mithril available to farm through the Realm Dungeons, easy to get a good stash early in June when the Stamina drops to 1/2 price.

Could be worthwhile tossing 100 mithril into the FF3 banner for a chance at OK pUSB/BSB/LMR.

fearthisjuggalo
5 months ago#10
Thanks guys. I'll work on getting some more myth to pull a couple times on III banner, then save like a madman for fest.

And when I get a chance and you're available, I'll tag ya Shade for an attempt at a Nightmare.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Current & Upcoming banners

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived