Bartz usb1 chase

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Alligamer76

Alligamer76
5 months ago#1
I had no idea that it was randomly targeted, I don't see it in the description anywhere so it took me by surprise in the ff7 torment when it attacked more than one enemy. Is this common knowledge?
And if we were to save the day we know it's not our victory no, we'll just sit here with our golden smiles, and scarlet heart.

User Info: drg3

drg3
5 months ago#2
I think if you select a target for the initial attack instead of just auto attacking wealest, it will follow up vs the same target since they added a fix for it.

User Info: Alligamer76

Alligamer76
5 months ago#3
drg3 posted...
I think if you select a target for the initial attack instead of just auto attacking wealest, it will follow up vs the same target since they added a fix for it.

OK I'm not sure if I did target or not but I probably didn't, it's a bit of a let down when the 8 hits don't hit the boss , but the stupid minions.
And if we were to save the day we know it's not our victory no, we'll just sit here with our golden smiles, and scarlet heart.

User Info: MegaZzZeux

MegaZzZeux
5 months ago#4
I think it targets lowest health target, kind of like retaliate
Yep, I live in Idaho.
http://i4.dealtwith.it/i/n/3f8b267c8fbb3dc0c75a86878e1c82ef/Fungahh.png

User Info: LuBu1975

LuBu1975
5 months ago#5
Never really paid attention to it but I believe the 8-hit chase is in the 'random' category of targeting.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived