midgardsormr discussion topic v2

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. midgardsormr discussion topic v2

User Info: ffrkowaway

ffrkowaway
4 months ago#31
@EchoNull Give a ninja Gathering Storm, and you can make 12 casts in 30s!

Strange Fujin was doing so little, mine was at 9K/hit with Meltdown under en-wind. Two wind boosts, three 30% MAG boosts, plus a nice magicite deck help, but doesn't seem like it should be twice as good. Oh well, good you got it done that way, and saved some hones in the process, which is always nice.

User Info: EchoNull

EchoNull
4 months ago#32
@ffrkowaway
OK and Yuba BSB2 buffs, 2x lv99 Enkidu, one lv65, and a Bomb King (and Unicorn). Her BSB+SSB gear on. 4* dived.

*Shrug

W/e I probably screwed something up. Like never upgrading one of those Rem LMRs - Ramza's is at lv1!
Odd.
FFRK: Shout D6vf ~ Magicites: https://goo.gl/uUSLGC ~ Orbs: https://goo.gl/9ERBYu ~ Soul Breaks: http://goo.gl/SO1Iyc ~ Spreadsheets: https://goo.gl/SYKysf
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: ChocoboMog123

ChocoboMog123
4 months ago#33
Finally beat the stupid worm. First time was 45 seconds, second 36.9 seconds. Can I sub-30 without resorting to 4 RS between Yuffie and Edge?
https://imgur.com/yVw092J
Fujin: USB/BSB
Alph: USB/BSB
OK: BSB
Ramza: USB
Deuce: USB/BSB

This should be doable with Fujin USB/BSB and Alph USB/BSB/LD. I might dive Fujin, but seems kind weak, especially with ACM and History's Truth.
Right now, turn order looks like:
Ramza: HT, 2xWrath, Entrust to Alph, 2/3xWrath, HT
Fujin: Shellga, MDx3, USB, MDx3, BSB, spam CMD1 into USB into CMD1 spam
Alph: Protectga, Tiamatx2, USB, Tiamat, BSB, CMD1 spam into BSB into CMD1 spam
OK: BSB, Wall, AB, spam RS
Deuce: ACM after everyone's instant actions, Curadax3, ACM, healbot. Free to get off a BSB and spam CMD1, gets 1 or 2 USB's towards the end. Healing is pretty light with Earth resist equips.

MD is hitting for 6k+. RS is always hitting 9999. Alpha and Fujin's CMD1's are hitting around 4k. Tiamat starts around 6k and ends around 9k, never caps, only 2 hits (end up around 1003 mag).
I want to try to figure out how to just keep entrusting to Alph and what the optimal rotation is. Maybe just USB>USB>USB, but not sure if I'll have enough Mag boosts or other damage.

Other tools:
Yuna BSB2, Porom BSB, Mog BSB
Shelke LD
Luneth BSB, OSB, LMR
Cloud USB
Edge SSB2 LD
Yuffie USB1, LMR, LD
Faris Imperil USB
"You're sorely underestimating the power of nostalgia goggles." - adjl
http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20110218.gif

User Info: Gigandas

Gigandas
4 months ago#34
Can I get some help for a possible sub30 team? Finally coming back to attempt this. I have the following as candidates for this team:

Cloud - USB, OSB, BSB2, fully dived
Zidane - USB, BSB2, half dived
Luneth - OSB, BSB
Cid (VII) - Shout (clone), BSB
Fang - OSB, BSB2
Alphinaud - BSB, SSB
Orlandu - USB, fully dived
Rosa - USB
Aphmau - USB, LMR
Ramza - Shout, Chant, LMR
OK - BSB, mUSB, LMR, fully dived (for magic)
Red XIII - USB
Edge - SSB2, fully dived

The closest I'm getting to the sub30 clear right now seems to be using Cloud, Aphmau, Orlandu, OK, and Ramza. Just not sure what would be optimal in boosting my damage without lowering my defenses too much. Any suggestions?
3DS: 3368-2141-2633

ffrkowaway
4 months ago#35
@Gigandas Any luck? I don't have a good sense for Cloud teams, so I can't help you there, unfortunately.

User Info: Gigandas

Gigandas
4 months ago#36
ffrkowaway posted...
@Gigandas Any luck? I don't have a good sense for Cloud teams, so I can't help you there, unfortunately.

Unfortunately no luck still. Cloud definitely takes too much time to set up properly and everyone else seems to not be contributing enough damage to be considered substantial. Maybe my best bet is to pull for wind relics this coming Fest.
3DS: 3368-2141-2633
(edited 4 months ago)

ffrkowaway
4 months ago#37
Gigandas posted...
ffrkowaway posted...

Unfortunately no luck still. Cloud definitely takes too much time to set up properly and everyone else seems to not be contributing enough damage to be considered substantial. Maybe my best bet is to pull for wind relics this coming Fest.

Banner 3 should be good for you, but we'll also be getting 5* wind spellblade and black magic abilities that could be very helpful, too.

You could probably sub-30 right now with some more hones and dives (my post #7 in the original thread as a template for that approach), but waiting for new stuff probably makes more sense at this point.
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: raoxi

raoxi
4 months ago#38
@Gigandas run Zidane>Cloud imo. I use Vaan USB with 2x R3 DS and he is like my biggest dps in my sub30.

Vaan USB 2x R3 DS
Yuffie R3 RS, Gust
OK R3 RS, R4 MD
Bartz 2x R3 SSS
Rose USB (solo heals)

issue is how to get zidane into trance reliably.

User Info: FedEx_Corp

FedEx_Corp
4 months ago#39
You can do Edge cheesing tactic:

RW Elarra

TGC-R3 SSS+R2-3 SSS, +TGM
Edge-R3 RS, +Mako
Zidane-R3 DSx2, +weakness
OK-MD+Entrust, Mog's
Shelke-Wrath+Entrust, Ace

TGC-SSS, SSS, USB, SSS forever
Shelke, Wrath, Entrust TGC, Wrath, Entrust Edge, Wrath+Entrust Edge forever
Edge, SSB, RS, RS, RW Elarra, SSB, RS, SSB/RW as needed
Zidane, DS, DS, Pop Magicite, DS, USB, DS forever
OK, BSB, MD, MD, Entrust Zidane, MD forever+Entrust Edge as needed
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: The_Lourde

The_Lourde
4 months ago#40
I need to start on him today. Physically, I have Bartz fully dived and SSS R3 x2, Luneth,Fang, and Cloud all have EnWind + OSB. I think it'd be Bartz and Luneth once I figure out where I need my Dragoon Hones.

Magically, Yuffie is fully dived, I have Alphinaud BSSB, and Fujin EnWind/BSSB/OSB. I think Yuffie and Alphinaud will probably be optimal without crafting more abilities.

Relm (dived), Eiko, Aerith, and Vanille all have USBs while Y'shtola (dived) has BSSB
FFRK: ubvE (Rikku USB)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. midgardsormr discussion topic v2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.