• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. midgardsormr discussion topic v2

User Info: zibba1331

zibba1331
9 months ago#1
wanted to talk about this lousy snake but the topic is archived; here is the link to the original:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/76236991
E's zicd rana cu E fuh'd kad vehat.

zibba1331
9 months ago#2
okay, so...i don't like this guy. what a pain. original clear was like 49s, threw a party together to get it done. going back now to try and get a sub 30, just came in at 32s and change.

cloud USB/BSB2
zack CSB
shelke wrentrust bot
relm USB
OK BSB

i went with OK BSB, then wall, then MD spam to build gauge for entrusting. thinking i may give it a shot with ramza instead (BSB2) and see what happens, use him as a bot...and then also try putting in bartz with USB/SSS in lieu of shelke. maybe try ditching truthseeker on cloud in favor of gathering storm, in which case i could try rosa instead of relm.

or i could just buck up and spend the 5* dexterity motes on cloud (only a few nodes opened right now) so that i can get this done.

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
9 months ago#3
If bartz is dived and u have his lmr then its better to give him tgc and use his usb when csb is up.... That if zack is dived too

zibba1331
9 months ago#4
@ZeroQ8 posted...
If bartz is dived and u have his lmr then its better to give him tgc and use his usb when csb is up.... That if zack is dived too

Thanks; bartz full LD with LMR, zack is not dived. I have R3 SSS. Is zack LD or cloud LD the better long-term play, in your opinion?

Edit: i have zack BSB FWIW.

ZeroQ8
9 months ago#5
Ur like my sub20 setup, ur losing because of cloud, he is a distraction remove him

Now do u have any source of critical chance party?

zibba1331
9 months ago#6
ZeroQ8 posted...
Ur like my sub20 setup, ur losing because of cloud, he is a distraction remove him

Two L99 Isgebind, two L85 silver dragon, cait sith BSB...maybe others?

ZeroQ8
9 months ago#7
zibba1331 posted...
ZeroQ8 posted...

Two L99 Isgebind, two L85 silver dragon, cait sith BSB...maybe others?

Magicite crit doesnt help much it must be a relic even if cait sith

Anyone else beside him?

Do u have edge ssb?

zibba1331
9 months ago#8
I do have edge SSB. I forgot i have eiko BSB. If i have any others they are slipping my mind.

ZeroQ8
9 months ago#9
Yessss eiko bsb is super effective, out edge and eiko together, edge will be ur hastega so ur in for long play:

Zack csb 1 sb
Bartz tgc lmr lm2
Shelke acestriker ic3
Edge 1 sb ninja wind and stitches
Eiko battleforged

U will have to entrust half a bar to eiko then entrust rightaway for bartz then keep wrath and entrusting to edge

Eiko should put shellga and maybe protectga up till she gains her SB

Csb is done at 4.65

Bartz do rw because tgc

Rw wall

Zack with rippling

User Info: shadestreet

shadestreet
9 months ago#10
Definitely dive both zack and cloud. That combination makes nearly all content trivial.

For this battle I used GS on Cloud and spammed his USB. It deals more damage than his BSB2
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. midgardsormr discussion topic v2
  • Topic Archived