Gamefaqa Boundless Ozma Leaderboard Stats

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Gamefaqa Boundless Ozma Leaderboard Stats

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
6 months ago#21
So only one plaer didn't use RW

User Info: MrchillyZ

MrchillyZ
6 months ago#22
@Relm_Arrowny_87
4 last stand?....Just curious on aprox how much time did it take you to beat him the first time?

User Info: Relm_Arrowny_87

Relm_Arrowny_87
6 months ago#23
@MrchillyZ posted...
@Relm_Arrowny_87
4 last stand?....Just curious on aprox how much time did it take you to beat him the first time?

I think it took a little over 40 minutes, real-time. Didn't take me too many attempts, though... Actually, I think that particular party worked on the first try, iirc.
What a fuddy duddy.

User Info: MrchillyZ

MrchillyZ
6 months ago#24
@Relm_Arrowny_87 posted...
@MrchillyZ posted...
@Relm_Arrowny_87

I think it took a little over 40 minutes, real-time. Didn't take me too many attempts, though... Actually, I think that particular party worked on the first try, iirc.

Weren't you worried that your game would crash at the end of it?...mine does crash sometimes...that is why I dont turtle much... Anyways congratz

User Info: eX Calmune

eX Calmune
6 months ago#25
This topic made me realize I forgot to post my clear...
FFRK RW: Forbidden Wisdom - DBof
DFFOO: Cloud NT Buster (Organics passive) 530396574

User Info: SacredX

SacredX
6 months ago#26
I personally noticed early on it was rare to see a completion that didn't involve Eiko or Edge; those 0CT Last Stand Hastes proved to be very popular for a Dispel-spamming boss. I also expected Red XIII and Sazh to be more popular Astra/Haste alternatives especially since they can also Entrust; I guess not.

Fun stats overall.
Latest Guide: [Crystal Tower] Shinryu-Celestia CM - https://gamefaqs.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/76458517

User Info: Blaze0fGlory

Blaze0fGlory
6 months ago#27
Nice read. This really shows a lot about what relics stick out. I put the wrong phases for my RW. I didn’t count the part where it does nothing as a phase. So I used it on the physical dmg part and as heal in the finale. I also put out some other runs with different teams and only one RW use. Never bothered to try a mix team.
FF fan since NES
FFRK Gtja Elena bsb

User Info: zibba1331

zibba1331
6 months ago#28
Very cool read...thanks TC!
E's zicd rana cu E fuh'd kad vehat.

User Info: Dmonrei

Dmonrei
6 months ago#29
It’s things like this I miss out on when I go on salt sabbatical for fests, it would’ve been fun to try and come up with multiple teams to bump up other character’s rates.

My successful clear:
http://i66.tinypic.com/6hmd88.png

My not so successful clear with Celes (but was really close)
http://i67.tinypic.com/muis95.png

It's also very interesting to see that someone completed it without a last stand.
Proud member of the Orange Chicken Club (OCC) and GFJrA

User Info: unknown081

unknown081
6 months ago#30
So out of curiosity, how much a nosedive is the clear number between this and Nemesis compared to JP?
3DS FC: 0087-2527-3441
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Gamefaqa Boundless Ozma Leaderboard Stats

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived