• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. [JP] 24th April 2018 Maintenance Updates

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
11 months ago#11
Make zack csb be a 5 sec animation for F sake

User Info: FinnH

FinnH
11 months ago#12
dracostreex posted...
cloud/ligtning/luneth's glints are basically super soul breaks now

Ha, good point, Dena really don't know what they are doing with Glints do they

I do approve of these changes however
PSN: Finn_H93

User Info: Sporadicles

Sporadicles
11 months ago#13
Great news about the glints. To be fair, unless you lacked any other enelement source, they did kind of suck.

User Info: R4monxu

R4monxu
11 months ago#14
If I'm forcing Terra's trance, would I really notice this HQC2? Sounds still like a waste.

User Info: kwonshin

kwonshin
11 months ago#15
The En-Element Stack from Glint should be applied before the 6-hit damage itself. Like how Chain applied before the 11 or 22 hit. Makes it even more appealing.
Friendly reminder that Real Madrid is still the official best club in the world.

User Info: KnightLordST

KnightLordST
11 months ago#16
Tidus can quickly sneak in two 1/3 CT Sapphire Shots after Glint.

User Info: SacredX

SacredX
11 months ago#17
dracostreex posted...

This is exactly what I was thinking.

Also going to copy-paste what I posted on Reddit:

This actually sounds fairly strong. My Sora usually relies on TGM RM, but this may make him viable without it.

GSBs are one gauge, which is 250 points.

5* Spellblades grant 75 points, 1.5x that when hitting a weakness so 112.5, assuming for now the SB gauge accounts for decimals.

That's 225 uses with High Quick Cast 2, 25 points short of another recharge.

Safe to assume the character gets hit at least once during that time, perhaps. 6* Spellblades grant 90 per use, 135 after weaknesses, and 270 total, 20 points higher than the necessary amount.

This means 2 Spellblades > GSB > 2 Spellblades > GSB > Repeat

While the user does lose a turn due to GSB, each future Spellblade should deal more damage thanks to EnElement stacking. This sounds very viable for some setups.
Latest Guide: [Crystal Tower] Shinryu-Celestia CM - https://gamefaqs.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/76458517

User Info: KnightLordST

KnightLordST
11 months ago#18
SacredX posted...
dracostreex posted...

This is exactly what I was thinking.

Also going to copy-paste what I posted on Reddit:

This actually sounds fairly strong. My Sora usually relies on TGM RM, but this may make him viable without it.

GSBs are one gauge, which is 250 points.

5* Spellblades grant 75 points, 1.5x that when hitting a weakness so 112.5, assuming for now the SB gauge accounts for decimals.

That's 225 uses with High Quick Cast 2, 25 points short of another recharge.

Safe to assume the character gets hit at least once during that time, perhaps. 6* Spellblades grant 90 per use, 135 after weaknesses, and 270 total, 20 points higher than the necessary amount.

This means 2 Spellblades > GSB > 2 Spellblades > GSB > Repeat

While the user does lose a turn due to GSB, each future Spellblade should deal more damage thanks to EnElement stacking. This sounds very viable for some setups.

My thoughts, you are giving up +30% dmg on ability and SBs with TGM RM.
Or +40% dmg with ability schools

User Info: kwonshin

kwonshin
11 months ago#19
https://i.imgur.com/DY7AZli.png
This thing kept getting trolled.
Friendly reminder that Real Madrid is still the official best club in the world.

User Info: bksoe1

bksoe1
11 months ago#20
No Bartz glint upgrade?
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. [JP] 24th April 2018 Maintenance Updates
  • Topic Archived