Siren Discussion Topic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Siren Discussion Topic

User Info: shadestreet

shadestreet
6 months ago#101
@FedEx_Corp Thank you, I am currently 1 dual cast away from Sub30. Got her in 30.5 with my Cloud/Riku setup.

As long as I get those Crit ASOB hits in...

Hesitant to switch it up because I would burn so many orbs honing those Darkness Skills I have largely avoided until now. I have R3 Healing-Dark-Attack on Riku for right now...

Might try Riku with Gathering Storm though, currently running Scholars boon.

User Info: eX Calmune

eX Calmune
6 months ago#102
The plus side of Siren is sub-30 imo isn't as important since Holy crystals are not in high demand. Not sure if that changes with the Torment 2.0 abilities though.
FFRK RW: Forbidden Wisdom - DBof
DFFOO: Cloud NT Buster (Organics passive) 530396574

User Info: FedEx_Corp

FedEx_Corp
6 months ago#103
eX Calmune posted...
The plus side of Siren is sub-30 imo isn't as important since Holy crystals are not in high demand. Not sure if that changes with the Torment 2.0 abilities though.

You are right.
All the 6* hotness are Black/Power/Fire/Earth atm.

User Info: FedEx_Corp

FedEx_Corp
6 months ago#104
@shadestreet posted...

Might try Riku with Gathering Storm though, currently running Scholars boon.

What is your Riku setup?
Just DW? or DW+SC?
Reaping will increase your DPS by a lot. Easily 30-40k without depending on crit.

User Info: ffrkowaway

ffrkowaway
6 months ago#105
eX Calmune posted...

Yep, still happy I went for R4 though. I'm usually pretty willing to throw orbs at problems, too. And makes Evrae farming better, plus will probably be good for Shadow in the VI Torment anyway.

No immediate need for holy crystals in the new 6* abilities, but that could always change with the release of new WHT or Knight stuff. Or, who knows, maybe they'll make an Allegro for physical.

User Info: tomasmk2003

tomasmk2003
6 months ago#106
Yea it's a very valid point most important is getting the middle magicite drop Eva that great passive based on health for damage.

Think people have ran numbers for gathering storm vs ace striker and it breaks even. Granted it will big huge increase damage with his usb once it's activated especially if you get some dual procs
Rw XqWR shadow bsb for daily

User Info: jagusto

jagusto
6 months ago#107
jagusto posted...
This fight can go to the freaking abyss man...unreal how expectations can be totally changed upon trying this witch...I was at 15% HP left at 25sec with a Relm USB ready to get Cloud USB for 29k per hit (under endark from BSB3)...would have ended the fight. And then her stupid Lunatic silence BS landed on Relm! Are you serious!?!?

I haven't had a run get that close to sub30 victory yet. I could really use any thoughts: I was very tempted to dive Gaffgarion or Riku just to help sub30, but then realized that Cloud USB/BSB3 spam would actually probably be best (unless you all think otherwise). No Chain makes these 2 fights really tough. OK p-USB would help so much.

Current setup best time: 25.86 sec, 15-20% HP remaining

Ramza Shout (also have Chant), Entrustbot, Mako Might
TG Cid (USB, LD) - DW R3/Sanguine Cross R4, Scholar Boon RM, 2 Dark boost
Cloud (USB/BSB3, LD) - Lifesiphon/Hailstorm, Truthseeker, 1 Dark Boost
Relm (USB/BSB) - Shellga/Dispel, DMT
Shelke entrusbot, ace striker
RW: Guardian
Magicite: Main = 99 Phantom, sub=99Phantom, 99 Mist dragon (with 2 lv 6 dampen Light), 99 Isgebind/Marilith, with Deadly strike and precise strike inheritance.

Other dark options:
Physical
Gaffgarion USB
Riku LMR/Glint
Edge (SSB2)/Yuffie Ninja Shenanigans (no Glint and no Shadow stuff)

Magical
Cid Raines BSB (LD)
Kuja and Nabaat BSB
OK m-USB/BSB

I don't think magical is in the cards because of the silence threat. But I'd be happy to be proven otherwise I would really value any feedback, or what people might suggest to help reduce the RNG with what I have.

Ugh I was at 29 sec with the killing blow ready...except Cloud was a half SB short of instant casting his USB for the kill =/ ended the fight at 33 sec, mastery.

I really want sub30, but it seems with my current relics it will be an S/L fest unless I dive Relm, which I don't feel like doing. Gaffgarion and Riku would be tempting substitutes for Cloud, but neither are helpful down the stretch when I need SB to avoid counters....

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
6 months ago#108
This fight gives u the middle finger is u dont have aosb and lmr of riku really hope it gets back, no dive required at all

Sephiroth LD should be super here with his aosb, orlandeau without aosb is hard

if it wasnt for healing spam at the end everything would have been great but we cant even reflect and i figured removing haste isnt worth it

Glad i have hades cast, must build magicite and forget this girl

User Info: raoxi

raoxi
6 months ago#109
I just double ninja for dps, is usually a good trade vs the curaja spam.

User Info: dracostreex

dracostreex
6 months ago#110
i have been very close to beat her in several occasions, but i was always short of one cloud usb cast to finish her off, i am going to try the ninja dps way and come back and tell
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Siren Discussion Topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived