Trying to not be judgemental but...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Trying to not be judgemental but...

User Info: eX Calmune

eX Calmune
4 months ago#101
EchoNull posted...
@eX_Calmune
On the contrary, I was citing your statement as an example of the "do what you want with your spare cash" attitude. The rhetorical question was for @paul_matthias - sorry that was unclear! I definitely see why you read it that way.

ah
FFRK RW: Forbidden Wisdom - DBof
DFFOO: Cloud NT Buster (Organics passive) 530396574

User Info: FallenBlue

FallenBlue
4 months ago#102
Safer_777 posted...
Yeah I will never understand why people like to buy all these microtransactions and loot boxes and such. It is their money but still. Better throw them on the street because there I know where they go at least. Someone might use them.
Anyways nice for them I guess.

Screw that. The person on the street could be a jerk who deserves what they got.

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
4 months ago#103
FallenBlue posted...
Safer_777 posted...
Yeah I will never understand why people like to buy all these microtransactions and loot boxes and such. It is their money but still. Better throw them on the street because there I know where they go at least. Someone might use them.
Anyways nice for them I guess.

Screw that. The person on the street could be a jerk who deserves what they got.

In my experience, the jerks are the ones in high places, while the ones on the streets are either the unlucky and/or people who made wrong life choices and are unduly punished for it because they weren't born rich.
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron
PSN: ShinUltima

User Info: omega cookie

omega cookie
4 months ago#104
ShinUltima posted...
In my experience, the jerks are the ones in high places, while the ones on the streets are either the unlucky and/or people who made wrong life choices and are unduly punished for it because they weren't born rich.

Imagine posting a generalization this stupid, and not being ashamed of yourself for doing so.

That f***ing lunacy aside, I'll never understand people who worry about how other people spend their money, and can't comprehend that some people could wipe their ass with a hundred bucks and never miss it.

The whole free to play vs. pay to win adversarial culture in gacha games is ass hammers. The people that play for years and proudly proclaim that they would never spend a sent miraculously forget that it's the big spenders who keep these games going, and the spenders who act like they are better than everyone can't grasp the fact that without the leeches it would be fifty people playing who has the bigger wallet every banner.

Of course, as long as their are jealous people and fools who measure their own self worth by the size of their wallet, I might as well be yelling at clouds. Meh.
FFRK: BRKB - Eiko - Guardian Mog
FFBE: 885,063,087 - Orlandeau - 931 ATK

User Info: tsunaxsawada10

tsunaxsawada10
4 months ago#105
I would support the game if it doesn't cost a huge amount just for 3000 gems. Also the pulls themselves are Expensive. 300 gems are worthless.
If every pork chop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.

User Info: Alligamer76

Alligamer76
4 months ago#106
@EchoNull

I meant it's robbery in the sense that they charge more for no apparent reason, and how much that $15 extra would add up to even if you just bought 2 leviathan packs a month. I'm already mad about how expensive pulls are for me so making them more expensive is just wrong.

Edit* also buying a leviathan pack is more expensive than buying 3 separate pulls at that price.
And if we were to save the day we know it's not our victory no, we'll just sit here with our golden smiles, and scarlet heart.

User Info: eX Calmune

eX Calmune
4 months ago#107
Alligamer76 posted...
@EchoNull

I meant it's robbery in the sense that they charge more for no apparent reason, and how much that $15 extra would add up to even if you just bought 2 leviathan packs a month. I'm already mad about how expensive pulls are for me so making them more expensive is just wrong.

Edit* also buying a leviathan pack is more expensive than buying 3 separate pulls at that price.

Maybe not where you are but leviathan packs are slightly cheaper in the US than 3 normal pulls, before taxes a leviathan is 84.99 and a Ifrit is 28.99 or 86.97 for 3. With Sales tax it goes up to 91.79 and 93.93 respectively.
FFRK RW: Forbidden Wisdom - DBof
DFFOO: Cloud NT Buster (Organics passive) 530396574

User Info: Alligamer76

Alligamer76
4 months ago#108
eX Calmune posted...
Alligamer76 posted...
@EchoNull

Maybe not where you are but leviathan packs are slightly cheaper in the US than 3 normal pulls, before taxes a leviathan is 84.99 and a Ifrit is 28.99 or 86.97 for 3. With Sales tax it goes up to 91.79 and 93.93 respectively.

Ah yeah on Android where I am it's $38.99 per ifrit pack or $117 for 3 and $115 for a leviathan pack. However on IOS where I am it's still $38.99 for ifrit and $130 for leviathan which is poor as you're paying $13 extra for 200 gems on ios.
And if we were to save the day we know it's not our victory no, we'll just sit here with our golden smiles, and scarlet heart.

User Info: mazurka

mazurka
4 months ago#109
Honestly with the way they act towards global it's a wonder people drop as much money on it as they do. That's like tipping a waiter/waitress 50% when they just did a horrible job.
Now with super wall!

User Info: KnightLordST

KnightLordST
4 months ago#110
Wow this topic has gone waywards
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Trying to not be judgemental but...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived