Is Sora worth an LD if I only have his AOSB?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Is Sora worth an LD if I only have his AOSB?

User Info: blitzace65

blitzace65
5 months ago#1
I only have enough 5 star Dex motes for one character to be fully dived. Other candidates are Lightning (BSB1, OSB, Glint, AOSB, and LMR) and Ayame (BSB and OSB, I picked that package). I can sub 30 Kraken (I'll probably post that setup tomorrow) but its RNG dependent. I have not beaten Tiamat yet.
"Thank You. When the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless" - Stewie Griffin
FFRK Friend Code: jMdP

User Info: drg3

drg3
5 months ago#2
Save the motes. Lightning if you feel the need - her stuff comes back, sora’s doesn’t.

User Info: Blaze0fGlory

Blaze0fGlory
5 months ago#3
I have all of Sora’s stuff minus the lightning glint and haven’t committed to his LD. The KH characters have an uncertain future
FF fan since NES
FFRK Gtja Elena bsb

User Info: shadestreet

shadestreet
5 months ago#4
Blaze0fGlory posted...
I have all of Sora’s stuff minus the lightning glint and haven’t committed to his LD. The KH characters have an uncertain future

I have the same. Well worth the dive.

Sure, I will probably bench him in 6 months, but that's a long time for a character to be relevant.

User Info: SacredX

SacredX
5 months ago#5
I'm not sure if diving Sora with just his AOSB will be all that great. Maybe if you had at least one other SB or his LMR. Although I'm certain he can still help with some 4* sub-30 scores depending on how you build him.

Blaze0fGlory posted...
The KH characters have an uncertain future

I'm not too sure about this. Even if KH never reappears again, Sora in particular will still be useful for the next 6 months and likely for the next year at least. We already know he's viable in 5* Magicites, at least for the physical side. He should also be fine with most Superbosses, he had Brave Synergy in the latest Ozma battle.

What content will he not be useful in? He can still contribute to the new Torments, at least he D240 and D280 versions as one of the two non-RS characters allowed without penalties. While it would obviously be better to have a full realm, if a user is lacking DPS in a certain realm Sora can definitely assist with carrying if he has anything useful.

This means D??? is the only area where Sora won't be useful since KH likely won't be getting a Torment. However this is only one area while he'll still be potentially useful against Superbosses and 3*/4*/5* Magicites, which are also considered to be endgame content.
Latest Guide: [Crystal Tower] Shinryu-Celestia CM - https://gamefaqs.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/76458517

User Info: Shugo702

Shugo702
5 months ago#6
AOSB is the only thing I have for him and I haven't bothered. He can only use it once per battle so it loses a lot of value in general, especially in jump start/magicite.

User Info: Alligamer76

Alligamer76
5 months ago#7
Im diving him with just aosb + BSB + 2 glints but with only his aosb I say skip, other characters would be a better slot unless you're doing a fun run of a magicite.
And if we were to save the day we know it's not our victory no, we'll just sit here with our golden smiles, and scarlet heart.

User Info: annonymous2k6

annonymous2k6
5 months ago#8
I drove only his glint and bsb. Helped me best kraken
im a random poster.
"Zam"

User Info: Zamnato

Zamnato
5 months ago#9
drg3 posted...
Save the motes. Lightning if you feel the need - her stuff comes back, sora’s doesn’t.

Lightning AOSB doesn´t come back.
LOADING PLEASE WAIT............

User Info: Gainerama

Gainerama
5 months ago#10
Having his bsb is different as it's viable for every occasion and legend dive makes sense. If you have only his AOSB and nothing else, then it makes absolutely no sense to LD him and it would be a complete waste of motes. Cause after he blows his AOSB, he's pretty much relegated to single cast spell blades especially when there's so many other characters that can do much more if they get LD instead.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Is Sora worth an LD if I only have his AOSB?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived