3rd Anniversary Countdown: Realms on Parade Relic Draw Part 5 (XI)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. 3rd Anniversary Countdown: Realms on Parade Relic Draw Part 5 (XI)

User Info: Shadow Stalker X

Shadow Stalker X
6 months ago#1
With this, we're now a third of a way through the countdown.

-each day, a new Relic Draw will open up, starting with FFXV, FFT, and FF Type-0, then moving on to XIV, then XIII, and so on until FFI
-the Relic Draws will be a one-time 3 Relic Draw with a guaranteed 5* or better relic
-it will only cost 5 Mythril!
-the Relic Draws will contain all SSB+ and LMRs available up until the Onion Knight USB event
-these Relic Draws will remain open until the festivities of the 3rd Anniversary close

Master List info
Due to the nature of several Relic Draws that occur during the 3rd Anniversary Festival, I'm handling the Relic Draws in a different fashion from normal. Each of these topics, will have marks throughout the Relic Draws. These marks are meant to indicate Relics that will be excluded from certain other Relic Draws that occur during the 3rd Anniversary (based on how JP handled them). I'll be linking those Relic Draw topics to these topics as a reference. Below is a list that will indicate what each of the marks mean.

(( )): An indicator of an LMR. LMRs will not be existing outside of the Realms on Parade Relic Draws, so I felt that it would help to indicate as such.
$: This Relic will be excluded from the Gem-Only Selection Draws
#: This Relic will be excluded from the Gem-Only Selection Draws and the 33- Relic Draw.

Italics: This one is a bit important. One of the Relic Draws attached to the Anniversary is a Dream Selection Draw, a free 11 draw and a OSB/BSB/SSB set. Characters and Relics in italics will indicate Relics the are not a part of the Realms on Parade Relic Draw, and will be a part of the Dream Selection Draw. The numbers of Relics in the Realms on Parade Relic Draw are written to reflect the number of Relics for this Relic Draw, even with Relics listed that are not a part of it.
Don't read my sig. You're just wasting your time.

Shadow Stalker X
6 months ago#2
FFXI RELIC POOL
TOTAL SIZE: 26
OSB: 1
USB: 4
CSB: 1
BSB: 7
SSB: 8
LMR: 5

Shantotto:
Federation Signet Staff [USB] - 10 random Lightning/Ice/Fire magic attacks, En-Lightning & EX "Twinstrike" to user [MAG +30% & Witch Ability Double]
Iridial Staff [CSB] - 11 ST Lightning magic attacks, activates Lightning Chain, Quick Cast 2 to party
Tactician Magician's Cuffs [BSB] - 6 AOE Lightning/Fire/Ice magic attacks, En-Lightning, Burst Mode
Tactician Magician's Coat [SSB] - 8 random Fire/Ice/Lightning magic attacks, MAG & RES +30% to party
Jupiter Staff [SSB] - 8 random NE magic attacks, Quick Cast 5 to user
((Wizard's Coat [LMR] - 10% chance to Triplecast Witch abilities))

Ayame:
Kiku-ichimonji [OSB] - ST Ice/NE Overstrike physical attack, higher multiplier if exploiting weakness
Soboro Sukehiro [BSB] - 8 ST Ice/NE physical attacks, ATK & RES +30% to user, En-Ice, Burst Mode
Ochiudo's Kote [SSB] - 5 AOE Wind physical attacks, Instant Cast, Haste to party, ATK +50% to user
((Myochin Domaru [LMR] - When using Samurai abilities, 35% chance to grant Quick Cast 1))

Curilla:
Gluttony Sword [USB] - ATK/MAG/DEF +30% and 100% Radiant Shield to party
Temple Army Knight Sword [BSB] - 6 AOE Holy/NE physical attacks, ATK +30% & DEF +50% to party, Burst Mode
Iron Musketeer's Cuirass [SSB] - 6 ST Holy/NE physical attacks, 40% max HP heal & Esuna to party
((Royal Squire's Mufflers [LMR] - 30% chance to cover PHY attacks for allies, at 20% reduced damage))

Prishe:
Sainti [BSB] - 8 ST physical attacks, Quick Monk 5 to user, Burst Mode
Monsoon Jinpachi [SSB] - 40% max HP heal, Last Stand & High Regen to party

Lion:
Darksteel Baselard [USB] - 9 random physical attacks, Instant Cast, Hyper Break, Instant Cast 2 to user
Lust Dagger [BSB] - 5 ST physical attacks, Instant Cast, ATK & DEF -40%
Gaia Doublet [SSB] - 5~7 AOE physical attacks, number of hits is dependent on user's SPD, DEF & RES -50%
((Kidney Dagger [LMR] - Stat Debuff Duration +30%))

Aphmau:
Jadagna [USB] - h85 heal, Haste, Instant Cast 1 to party, Instant Cast
Aristocrat's Crown [BSB] - h55 heal and MAG & MND +30% to party, Burst Mode
Earth Doublet [SSB] - Debuff Barrier & High Regen to party
((Alkyoneus's Bracelets [LMR] - When using ST healing abilities, 25% chance it comes attached with 2000 HP Stock))

Zeid:
Arondight [BSB] - 8 ST Dark/NE physical attacks, 100% Stun, En-Dark, Burst Mode
Scutum [SSB] - 8 ST Dark/Ice physical attacks, multiplier increases as HP decreases, 40% max HP heal to user

User Info: Ktc

Ktc
6 months ago#3
4/26 pull pull pull!

User Info: Target_Master

Target_Master
6 months ago#4
7/26 dupes
-
9/26 wants. Definite pull.

Would probably pull regardless due to FFXI favourtism.
PSN ID: From_A_Distance / FFXI: Zeosilot / FFXIV: Z'Ocelot / FFRK: VoHN
FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2236105/

User Info: EchoNull

EchoNull
6 months ago#5
Want 8/26 = 30%. Solid.

5 dupes:
Shantotto BSB + LMR,
Curilla SSB,
Lion USB,
Aphmau BSB.
Odd.
FFRK: Shout D6vf ~ Magicites: https://goo.gl/uUSLGC ~ Orbs: https://goo.gl/9ERBYu ~ Soul Breaks: http://goo.gl/SO1Iyc ~ Spreadsheets: https://goo.gl/SYKysf

User Info: LuBu1975

LuBu1975
6 months ago#6
0 relics for the realm so no dupes to worry about. Hoping for Aphmau USB and against anything in the free OSB/BSB/SSB pick since i'll likely be going with XI.

User Info: kwonshin

kwonshin
6 months ago#7
1/26 surely if I got dupe then this draw is rigged.
Friendly reminder that Real Madrid is still the official best club in the world.

Shadow Stalker X
6 months ago#8
11/26. Still pulling since there are still things here I want.

User Info: Rman0099

Rman0099
6 months ago#9
Wants....

Auphmau USB, Ayame OSB, Shant LMR

Would be OK with...

Lion USB, Shant CSB, Aphmau BSB/LMR, Curilla USB

Come on 3/3 wants!!!
Space for rent........
FFRK- Character SB List: https://goo.gl/C3Nktf

User Info: Summoner_Sage

Summoner_Sage
6 months ago#10
3/26 (11.54% dupe chance). I better not dupe considering how many of these relics I don't have.
"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist.."
Zenith || Winterfrost || FFRK - 3mNf || FFDOO - 732105975
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. 3rd Anniversary Countdown: Realms on Parade Relic Draw Part 5 (XI)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived