Crystal Tower #4 - Dragon's Dominion General Information + Elite Boss Tips

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Crystal Tower #4 - Dragon's Dominion General Information + Elite Boss Tips

User Info: mazurka

mazurka
8 months ago#131
ExdeathVoidLord posted...
mazurka posted...
You fail for not calling it Indonesian blade.

They fail for not regurgitating a meme?

Those are the rules. And without rules the world would descend into Anarchy.
Liberated from the "Forever RW Wall because I can't get a single native version" club by DeNA employee error. TY DeNA employee, you the real MVP!

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
8 months ago#132
roysaiyan posted...
So Ravana...

I already beat 2 other bosses and was fighting Ravana, he was down to a sliver of life then he unleashed a crazy attack that wiped my entire party out...just read that I was suppose to kill all or most of those butterflies! That sucks...

So I am assuming that counts as a “retreat”??
So to get all the CM Motes Ill have to start over? 🤙 mahalo

Retreat means aborting the tower and resetting your used parties. You can fail or retreat from the fights as often as needed.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

User Info: kwonshin

kwonshin
8 months ago#133
Done with this month Crystal Tower. I'd say last month was harder. This one didn't posses that much challenge. Or maybe because I got better stuff and diving more char. Mote well spent.

Odin Team
Tidus LD
Raines LD
Rikku
Papalymo
Yshtolla

Chaos Team
Terra LD
Yuffie LD
Tyro
Mog
Selphie

Ravana Team
Bartz LD
Alphinaud LD
Shelke LD
Onion Knight
Arc

Shinryu Team
Cloud LD
Zack LD
Faris LD
Ramza
Vanille LD
Friendly reminder that Real Madrid is still the official best club in the world.
(message deleted)

User Info: m0rningstar

m0rningstar
8 months ago#135
https://i.imgur.com/aamToEN.png

Shinryu was a bit of a challenge. I hate that damn kill site mechanic. Though with Edge and Yuffie spamming ninja magic I could usually take it down when it popped up. Took a few tries to get past him mostly because if I missed a killsight I ran out of hones.

Chaos wasn't too bad. Just went at it with NE team (Noct and Zell BSBs) plus Runic.

Don't know what I was doing with Odin. I was just like I'll go in with different element mages for the hell of it. It worked but the battle could have been much smoother

Ravana went down pretty fast and easy.
"I don't know what its called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a man's life"- Sgt Four Leaf

User Info: frozentuna

frozentuna
8 months ago#136
So i'm not good at this game and haven't got many good relics to take on crystal tower stages without retreating.

Then i remembered a tip from a long time ago... hit and run to build sb gauge. Which is what i just did for chaos (after odin). It worked great since chaos always casts haste on its first turn.
Used all my good characters for these 2 fights though, so no choice but to retreat after that.

User Info: annonymous2k6

annonymous2k6
8 months ago#137
Had to refight shin for mastery otherwise chaos was annoying . Mastered all though
im a random poster.
"Zam"

User Info: tryforce

tryforce
8 months ago#138
Need info on Cannibalize. It not mentioned on move set.

Does blink work on it not sure if it's physical or Magic? Does instant kill accessories work on it? What about last stand? Is it NAT?

I doubt it but wondering if affliction break works.

User Info: jondias

jondias
8 months ago#139
Got this out of the way today, nothing of major import. I had to run away from Chaos once when he paralyzed 4 out of 5 people in one shot, but everyone else went down pretty easily. Yay for lots of neat F2P toys!
Tough.... Don't blame us. Blame yourself or God.

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
8 months ago#140
tryforce posted...
Need info on Cannibalize. It not mentioned on move set.

Does blink work on it not sure if it's physical or Magic? Does instant kill accessories work on it? What about last stand? Is it NAT?

I doubt it but wondering if affliction break works.

Look at the AI:
https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/84q1vu/crystal_tower_dragons_dominion_enemy_stats_and_ai/

Cannibalize (NAT: 680% Phys Dmg, 12% chance of Death)

Physical so I think it can be blinked?

Astra useless. AB and KO resist help.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Crystal Tower #4 - Dragon's Dominion General Information + Elite Boss Tips
  • Topic Archived