6 Isgebind in a row!!!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. 6 Isgebind in a row!!!!!

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
4 months ago#21
shadestreet posted...
This has been my experience for 4* magicite too. The drops don't seem to be weighted evenly, the primary boss magicite seems to drop 9:1 for the others.

Had 8 isgebind in a row. Took an eternity to get 3x dullahan. Similar with Marilis and Midgarsormr. Saw a ton of those, the others, not so much.

RNG. I was looking for Midgardsomr yesterday and it took about 12 S/Ls to get one. Kept getting Earth Guardian and Catastrophe, to the point where I started to wonder if "Midgardsomr" had been renamed to "Earth Guardian" in Kompanion (I never checked out Midgardsomr's 4* drops before).
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron
PSN: ShinUltima

User Info: cityyankee24

cityyankee24
4 months ago#22
Thevideokid posted...
Dude, king bomb is the best fire magicite. I mean, I guess if you're one of those magic weirdos Maliris is okay... >_>

I am trying to get enough cards of each 4* Magicite to break to 99 right now. I'll stack up others, like King Bomb, later.
Don't mind me, just making contact
|(-_-)__
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. 6 Isgebind in a row!!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived