Can we expect more KH content when this event is over?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Can we expect more KH content when this event is over?

User Info: Relm_Arrowny_87

Relm_Arrowny_87
7 months ago#11
I feel like there might be more KH stuff. It's impossible to say right now though.

Uiru posted...
That means: Kingdom Hearts, Chrono, Bravely, Mana, Lufia at a minimum. DQ is probably big enough to support its own mobile fanservice game but they could go that route too if they wanted. Each of these is large enough to support their own realm, then you get Beyond for oneshots such as Threads of Fate or Four Warriors. OR SMRPG LAWL (In 4WOL, literally every relic is a hat.)

Could you imagine Mario and Peach in this game? People would lose their minds, and not in a good way lol. XD ...Maybe just Culex as a superboss? Actually, I'd seriously be down with that.

And I didn't even know Lufia was Square-Enix. Huh.

I was going to say "How about..." ...but truth be told there are so many Square-Enix games that it would become an extremely long list. :/ I feel like TWEWY and Crystal Chronicles would have a decent chance though, in addition to the ones you said. And of course, they already touched on Mana and SaGa and a few others a bit already.

...The real problem, of course, is whether or not global would see any of those even if JP did... I definitely think there's some licensing issues involved.

(And for some reason, I keep thinking of Secret of Evermore. Toaster dog collab ftw? :P )
What a fuddy duddy.

User Info: Xenogears

Xenogears
7 months ago#12
Crystal Chronicles, to me, has a great chance of inclusion because it was included in Theatrhythm. Although, that might be more because of its gorgeous, criminally underheard soundtrack.

Of course, Mystic Quest also got into Theatrhythm and was ignored by FFRK, so whatever.
Monsters have gathered.

User Info: Rman0099

Rman0099
7 months ago#13
Relm_Arrowny_87 posted...
(And for some reason, I keep thinking of Secret of Evermore. Toaster dog collab ftw? :P )

LOL....common mistake since Evermore was built to look like Secret of Mana and sold as if it was a sequel. Though that toaster dog would be hilarious.

Funny that Square was responsible for Lufia but the sequels are outside of the Square umbrella. If we go that route I would love to see some Breath of Fire! BRING ON THE DRAGONS AND SNAKE LADIES!!!
Space for rent........
FFRK- Character SB List: https://goo.gl/C3Nktf

User Info: Godric1696

Godric1696
7 months ago#14
I'd like to see some Baldur's Gate but that may be a weee bit dark for FFRK.

Edit: We'd never get a BioWare crossover >.>
FFRK: Y8Bi
Guardian Mog (581 Mind)

User Info: Xenogears

Xenogears
7 months ago#15
If Rman gets Breath of Fire, then I get Front Mission.

All my Mythrils for Yun Lai Fa's relics.
Monsters have gathered.

User Info: ZeroQ8

ZeroQ8
7 months ago#16
i want donald duck...
DZ/MM, Ramza LMR USB 1 SB Enjoy!
Cloud USB Hail/OD Full dive, Ramza Chant Enjoy!

User Info: Summoner_Sage

Summoner_Sage
7 months ago#17
I'd certainly hope so.
"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist.."

User Info: Lousy_Fellow

Lousy_Fellow
7 months ago#18
On topic, it's hard to say. Beyond realm is still left unused. Maybe, just maybe KH might have a chance due to it being so freakishly popular, but nobody knows.

Now...

Xenogears posted...
If Rman gets Breath of Fire, then I get Front Mission.

All my Mythrils for Yun Lai Fa's relics.

Xenogears, why aren't you hoping for more of yourself in this game??

Since we are jumping the shark, I would throw some heavy mythril and money for Vagrant Story and Parasite Eve collab. God, I'd pay anything for anything VS.
The only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage.
3DS FC: 5472-8572-4089 FFRK RW: KX65 (Raines BSB)

User Info: LuBu1975

LuBu1975
7 months ago#19
No doubt we'll get more whenever there's a new KH on the way (or possibly dlc). With all the handheld releases that might not be too bad.

User Info: LowFatSardine

LowFatSardine
7 months ago#20
ZeroQ8 posted...
i want donald duck...

He never heals like the sadist he is!
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Can we expect more KH content when this event is over?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived