what upcoming Ice and Earth relics do you suggest for 4* Magicites?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. what upcoming Ice and Earth relics do you suggest for 4* Magicites?

User Info: Gmagn

Gmagn
6 months ago#1
I have Squall's BSB2, but I need something more to clear Tiamat

And I have pretty much nothing for Earth ( I dont even count Emperors USB XD )

What upcoming relics would be good in the Ice and Earth department to clear 4* Magicite with?

Thanks for any help :)
3DS FC: 2019 - 9639 - 8069
(message deleted)

User Info: LuBu1975

LuBu1975
6 months ago#3
Not sure about relics directly for those elements (others will advise you better on that) but Orlandeau's USB is good for Holy, Dark and Earth so that might be worth considering.

User Info: Rman0099

Rman0099
6 months ago#4
Butz USB is a garunteed return.
Alph USB as well.
Palom USB is basically Vivi USB.
Ignus has a CSB return I think.

Probably some other stuff as well.
Space for rent........
FFRK- Character SB List: https://goo.gl/C3Nktf

User Info: begsta

begsta
6 months ago#5
Banner 2 of the 3rd anniversary, which is coming up next month for us, had some good Ice and Lightning stuff. We dont know what the banners are gonna look like, but this was the jp banner 2

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/75801218

Squall USOB/FTSB
Snow CSB
Serah Imperil BSB
FFRK: QmGA - Cloud USB

User Info: SacredX

SacredX
6 months ago#6
Maria's USB seems pretty good; it's essentially an Earth version of Vivi's USB. It's worth noting that her LD isn't as desirable as Vivi's, so she won't be triplecasting as easily as Vivi would. That aside, it's still a solid USB.
Latest Guide: Seeker & Dark Dragon D300 CM - https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/114492-final-fantasy-record-keeper/76281512

User Info: ffrkowaway

ffrkowaway
6 months ago#7
Banner 1 of the next FFV event is pretty good for ice+ and earth+ stuff, in addition to some good SBs.

User Info: Sh4D0w D3m0N

Sh4D0w D3m0N
6 months ago#8
Gmagn posted...
I have Squall's BSB2, but I need something more to clear Tiamat

And I have pretty much nothing for Earth ( I dont even count Emperors USB XD )

What upcoming relics would be good in the Ice and Earth department to clear 4* Magicite with?

Thanks for any help :)

Against ixion you don't need any. Both shantotto and vivi LD should be able to do around 300-400k damage each in 30s with no relics, trance both, raider and a party faithga with imperil earth magicite.
You will need a form of physical blink or instant haste though, the best ones being edge ssb, Penelope usb, eiko usb, aphmau usb, arc ssb

Against Tiamat squall bsb should carry you. With no ice boost gear, his cmd2 with 3 stacks does around 6.2k per hit non crit with tgm . Either chain or ok pusb gets this up to 9999 per hit and if you can get 4 casts of his cmd2 with 2 dualcasts that's 420k damage in 15s. He can prob do 600k with chain or pusb. Without chain or pusb then you will prob need 2 other strong LD ice usb such as Ayame, rinoa, ysayle, xezat etc

User Info: kwonshin

kwonshin
6 months ago#9
Native Element gear is as important as the SB itself. Sometimes have to sacrifice SB quality to pull on Native element stuff. Where is my Dorgan Armor???
From Morata, James, Pepe, and Danilo
To Mayoral, Ceballos, Vallejo, and Achraf.

User Info: Solarwind

Solarwind
6 months ago#10
Unless the 3rd anniversary earth banner changes, it's kind of meh. If you manage to grab both Bartz USB and Ingus CSB, they work great together. Machina is on there too and from all appearances and reports, he's garbage.

My sub30 team for Ixion involves Bartz USB (BSB3 not necessary), Maria BSB, and Ingus CSB. But it seems he is by far the easiest even for people with no chain and meh relics.

As for ice, it's a lot more challenging...but Squall UOSB should be enough plus Bartz spamming SSS.
Don't stop me now!
FFRK RW: Forbidden Power (OK Ninja USB) ID: rFHM
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. what upcoming Ice and Earth relics do you suggest for 4* Magicites?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived