Iris, Lightning or Bartz LMR for 2nd dream selection?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Iris, Lightning or Bartz LMR for 2nd dream selection?

User Info: omgitstim222

omgitstim222
9 months ago#1
Iris, Lightning or Bartz LMR? - Results (47 votes)
Iris (have BSB)
8.51% (4 votes)
Lightning (have USB/OSB)
31.91% (15 votes)
Bartz (have USB, fully LD)
59.57% (28 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Simply looking for the opinions of others.

Took Tidus LMR with first choice as I have his USB and he's fully dived. Iris dualcast seems really good but I rarely use any healer but Ysh, probably time to move on from her since shes a bit dated though and I won't need wall soon. Lightning dualcast seems really good but not sure how viable she is without her BSB2. Is USB/Thundering Quad sustainable enough to make it worth? And of course there's Bartz who is a constant on my team but given its only 10% and dualcast spellblades seems good enough, not sure if it's worth it for that small chance at a triple
Currently Playing: Mario Odyssey, Horizon ZD, Wolfenstein: The New Order
Next Up: FF12 postgame, Ys 8, Tales of Berseria

User Info: Uiru

Uiru
9 months ago#2
USB and Thundering Quad is probably baseline; the benefits from BSB2 are when you're already hard capping it and you want the reduced cast time from command1. But doublecasting TQS is still gonna wreck face.

Iris LMR is good fun; her BSB buries Y'shtola and doublecast Curada/IC Curaja is insane.

Bartz LMR's value is tied directly to how willing you are to fish for good RNG. It sounds like a big pain in the ass, to be honest. I have both Lightning and Iris at full power so either one of them will be great; which you choose will depend on whether you feel you need more offence or more healing I suppose.

User Info: KnightLordST

KnightLordST
9 months ago#3
Since you fully dived Bartz, definetely him. The LMR is the reason to fully dive him in the first place. It may be a 10% chance but getting a Quadruple cast is like the biggest joy. I think Sol's opinion is that the Lmr is Bartz real prize, when combined with his USB and LM2 it is really amazing.

User Info: Don0508

Don0508
9 months ago#4
Oh boy, now we’re going to get a tonne of these topics :/

I already see a few out there...
Spending money on a mobile game is worse than getting robbed!

User Info: drg3

drg3
9 months ago#5
KnightLordST posted...
Since you fully dived Bartz, definetely him. The LMR is the reason to fully dive him in the first place. It may be a 10% chance but getting a Quadruple cast is like the biggest joy. I think Sol's opinion is that the Lmr is Bartz real prize, when combined with his USB and LM2 it is really amazing.

10% is triple cast, quadrouple is only 3.5%, but you can get ~0.5% chance of quintouple cast with 2x spellblade rm in addition! It’s something that can offer such burst damage that it can really melt enemies you are struggling with with extra tries.

User Info: MrchillyZ

MrchillyZ
9 months ago#6
And so it begins...

User Info: omgitstim222

omgitstim222
9 months ago#7
Thanks for the opinions, I'll wait on more responses and a night's sleep before making my selection in the morning. Seems Bartz LMR is quite coveted whereas I thought it was an afterthought and the USB was the true prize
Currently Playing: Mario Odyssey, Horizon ZD, Wolfenstein: The New Order
Next Up: FF12 postgame, Ys 8, Tales of Berseria

User Info: CreekCo

CreekCo
9 months ago#8
From what you have I'd say Bartz. Light works best with her BSB2 imo and Iris if you have her other stuff and want to make her your main healer.
*Triggered*

User Info: MegaZzZeux

MegaZzZeux
9 months ago#9
Was in your shows also

Did Butz and Lightning

Lightning comes to all Torment 300s with TQs (USB/OSB/SSB only by the way) (+10 ATK is great too)
Butz for even the small 3x chance with the +10 ATK is great to boot.

Also had Iris BSB... but already have Ysh and Eiko fully dived, and they come to most of my healing spots.
Yep, I live in Idaho.
http://i4.dealtwith.it/i/n/3f8b267c8fbb3dc0c75a86878e1c82ef/Fungahh.png

User Info: CreekCo

CreekCo
9 months ago#10
What makes Iris BSB so clutch is that she can block status ailments.
*Triggered*
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Iris, Lightning or Bartz LMR for 2nd dream selection?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived