Agrias LD

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: WilliamDS

WilliamDS
9 months ago#1
Is Agrias worth legend diving with just USB and BSB? feels like her LM2 is a bit lackluster... But she is my best holy option atm... (aside of Raines)

Also forgot, is Deuce/ Sarah down the line (bar white mage) worth to legend dive also? Seems White Mage are kind of left behind these days with speed meta and such... already legend dive Vanille but she seems to starting to lose her place in my team... although her dual cast are quite useful sometimes
3DS Friend Code 2938-7140-9516 Pokemon X : Heracross, Illumise, Ledyba Safari

User Info: MegaZzZeux

MegaZzZeux
9 months ago#2
One of my first dived (OSB, BSB, SSB) ... no regrets at all.
Yep, I live in Idaho.
http://i4.dealtwith.it/i/n/3f8b267c8fbb3dc0c75a86878e1c82ef/Fungahh.png

User Info: markdash

markdash
9 months ago#3
Depends on the purpose. I dived my Agrias with less than you (BSB, SSB and Cleansing Strike) in order to get sub-30 on Dark Magicite. If that's your goal, you could do a lot worse. Slap TGM RM on her and go to town with knight abilities while the imperils stack up.

But if you're doing it for no reason in particular, I wouldn't bother.

WilliamDS
9 months ago#4
markdash posted...
Depends on the purpose. I dived my Agrias with less than you (BSB, SSB and Cleansing Strike) in order to get sub-30 on Dark Magicite. If that's your goal, you could do a lot worse. Slap TGM RM on her and go to town with knight abilities while the imperils stack up.

But if you're doing it for no reason in particular, I wouldn't bother.

Actually thats my goal, just now replacing my WoL with OSB in my shadow dragon team with Agrias, and I can only finish it in 33 s and miss MDO (lol) I mean I can still do without it and just farm Sealion instead for my monthly magicite but sometimes it feels a bit boring to just do sealion everyday ... if I put TGM with Agrias , I think her damage will be lower than atm ( 6k/guardbringer hit)
3DS Friend Code 2938-7140-9516 Pokemon X : Heracross, Illumise, Ledyba Safari

User Info: agent_mantis

agent_mantis
9 months ago#5
I dived her no regrets. She hits hard and if you have limited holy options it’s a no brainer. Her lm2 holy imperil stack isn’t as great as dualcast, etc. But I find it triggers surprisingly often and extra DPS is never a bad thing.
Go Pack Go

User Info: KnightLordST

KnightLordST
9 months ago#6
Compared to Beatrix, Agrias USB is a nice utility package DPS relic. I like it because it goes back to the roots of what a USB is meant to be: an upgrade + combination to both her en-holy SSB and Cleansing Strike Unique.

User Info: LuBu1975

LuBu1975
9 months ago#7
I have her OSB, BSB and LMR but I won't be diving her. Imo she's a bit lacklustre. Ceodore USB/BSB is a lot more powerful.

Deuce on the other hand is a worthy dive cos her BSB provides the same boost as OK BSB while actually being useful. You'll need another source of Hastega though.

User Info: Rman0099

Rman0099
9 months ago#8
I feel like Agrias' LMR is more valuable than her LD.
Space for rent........
FFRK- Character SB List: https://goo.gl/C3Nktf

WilliamDS
9 months ago#9
Thanks for the input... Finally decided to just dive her though... not like I got any better holy user aside of her and Raines.. (hopefully can get her LMR) and I dont plan to pull much after this aside of Lucky Draw until Vivi USB return and Gilgamesh USB2 arrive

Just now finally I decided to dive some character which element I'm still lacking and have some usable relic...left around 130-300 5 star mote... hopefully can restock soon lol...Never realize that spirit mote is actually a bit in shortage! comoared to 4 star mote which I'm in shortage of wisdom mote...

Deuce... I only got her USB from LD... maybe I will dive her if I got her BSB somehow
3DS Friend Code 2938-7140-9516; FFBE: 426,543,153; FFRK

User Info: Nayiko

Nayiko
9 months ago#10
I feel she's worth it but it puts her into more of a support role for the other holy people in the party. I dove her with semi-less (BSB, SSBs, and LMR) and she's usually in my non-CM parties. I haven't had a problem getting any real boss up to 3x imperil with just spamming her BSB/commands. On the flip side of that you don't really need to worry about abilities for her much since her BSB commands are worth using.
PSN: Seirno / FFRK: ty4B / Discord: Seirno

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived