Warning: Do not equip Mog LM2.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Warning: Do not equip Mog LM2.

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
9 months ago#11
shadestreet posted...
I bet after next week we start getting apology potions instead of mithril

Better than the nothing with just a note saying we fixed such and such a problem~
FFRK - Garland's CSB Code: 9DXU

User Info: xanketsu

xanketsu
9 months ago#12
sarothias posted...
shadestreet posted...
I bet after next week we start getting apology potions instead of mithril

Better than the nothing with just a note saying we fixed such and such a problem~

And apology gil :p
The former Overture Guy & soon-to-be Axis Blade Guy.
-> 675 + 900 mithrils went kaput. Also, I'm learning English.

User Info: drg3

drg3
9 months ago#13
or apology bard motes up to 3x.

User Info: DireStraits

DireStraits
9 months ago#14
Thanks for the heads up. I was thinking about diving Mog, but I think I'll wait until they get this sorted out.

User Info: Epyonwings

Epyonwings
9 months ago#15
Lets see what they say!
Time waits for no one.
http://ffrk.kongbakpao.com

User Info: ChocoboMog123

ChocoboMog123
9 months ago#16
What do you think about his dive?
I love Mog (obviously), but man what an awkward dive. I lucked into his burst, but it has weak synergy with his dive. You can dance, heal, heal, dance - but that's super weak in magicites (where his burst makes for a great extra Faithga) and you're better off diving Aerith, Y'shtola, or Vanille. Even when the new killer dance moves get released, I can't see much room for them. How do you plan on using this?
"You're sorely underestimating the power of nostalgia goggles." - adjl
http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20110218.gif

User Info: raazychx

raazychx
8 months ago#17
ChocoboMog123 posted...
What do you think about his dive?
I love Mog (obviously), but man what an awkward dive. I lucked into his burst, but it has weak synergy with his dive. You can dance, heal, heal, dance - but that's super weak in magicites (where his burst makes for a great extra Faithga) and you're better off diving Aerith, Y'shtola, or Vanille. Even when the new killer dance moves get released, I can't see much room for them. How do you plan on using this?

Right now, I lack his BSB, but I intend to acquire his BSB somehow.

Mog is purely driven by support. You can benefit most by spamming dances with him, putting Multibreak to R5 or putting your 4* dances to R5. That's the best that you can do.

I acquired his LMR, however, so between his dancing and his LMR, diving him seemed optimal. I wanted a 5* dancer, and lo-and-behold, I acquired his USB.

The Quickcast property of his USB allows both himself and his allies to execute moves in quick succession, which means faster meter building. Most people don't hone dances high, but if you high-hone the dances, you can ensure that the enemy remains debuffed while simultaneously having random chances to heal the party.

It's limited to 20 hones max, but honestly, I think his dive is worth it. It takes an AoE debuff and gives it potential to act as a secondary healing support.
FFRK code: gYFY Aerith (White Materia)
"Final Fantasy Record Keepers" Discord invite: GqkB8gG

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
8 months ago#18
raazychx posted...
putting Multibreak to R5

That...sounds like such a huge waste of orbs. Maybe a 4 star dance if you are just going to spam it for his LM2 but multi?? No thanks.

edit: granted some USBs you want R5 5 star skills. I am aware of that. Just meaning this one in particular.
FFRK - Garland's CSB Code: 9DXU

User Info: raazychx

raazychx
8 months ago#19
sarothias posted...
raazychx posted...
putting Multibreak to R5

That...sounds like such a huge waste of orbs. Maybe a 4 star dance if you are just going to spam it for his LM2 but multi?? No thanks.

edit: granted some USBs you want R5 5 star skills. I am aware of that. Just meaning this one in particular.

R5ing a common skill is never a waste of orbs. It just means you have more hones of it to spam. I've got R5 Holy, R5 Ultra Cure, and R4 Full Break. They all see regular use.

Multibreak is one of those skills that's used very frequently to solve AoE enemy situations. R4ing it or R5ing it wouldn't be a problem for me.
FFRK code: gYFY Aerith (White Materia)
"Final Fantasy Record Keepers" Discord invite: GqkB8gG

User Info: BDSMKane

BDSMKane
8 months ago#20
Even for a speed meta, I don't think the upcoming -50% DEF/RES Dance combined with -40% DEF or -50% RES Dance would be too bad for a character who's already bringing support buffs as well. In 80% resist, it's nothing spectacular, but it's still -19% RES or -17.2% DEF, and that will increase damage to some extent, and the slot isn't wasted as long as he's bringing buffs and/or healing.

Edit: Not saying it's the best or an optimal choice, before anyone tries to debate that.
"We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye."
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Warning: Do not equip Mog LM2.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived