Some renewal dungeons just aren't worth the stamina.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Some renewal dungeons just aren't worth the stamina.

User Info: Twilight2407

Twilight2407
6 months ago#21
Another thing to consider (if you haven't already) - any 5* ability reward that you want, but haven't made yet is equivalent to 22 major orbs.
"It's just my opinion, though. No need to go spreading it around."

User Info: mazurka

mazurka
6 months ago#22
kwonshin posted...
All I can say is DeNA graceful enough to give you 2nd chance. Now just because it took Stamina issue and skipped it for strategic purpose? Oh no way. I am thankful of this and will do everything. But it's just me.

Definitely strategic for me:

https://i.imgur.com/vM95kRE.jpg

But should have almost everything cleared as a result (while maintining the most efficient use of stamina and mythril refreshes). Thankfully only a few events have had inefficient no-crystals + massive stamina cost combos.
Liberated from the "Forever RW Wall because I can't get a single native version" club by DeNA employee error. TY DeNA employee, you the real MVP!

User Info: Sabberzombie

Sabberzombie
6 months ago#23
Thanks for the accessory list!
I've pretty much given up after I realized I forgot to do the XV event over doing all of those Renewal events. Guess I'm already waiting for the next Renewal to bring back that event so I can finish it. XD
I think I'll just grab the things I want most and ignore the rest from now on.

User Info: Jiek_Fafn

Jiek_Fafn
6 months ago#24
I have 2-3 events that I wasn't around for in most realms. I'm starting to get burnt out at this point so I'm starting to only go for the mithril. I just don't have the rl stamina to do everything.
PSN: Jiek

User Info: ao_bomber

ao_bomber
6 months ago#25
I'm only going for the really important drops (like the Gigas Armlet and Instant KO resist items since those are very, very rare) and the Mithril ofc.

The upcoming dailies revamp will make getting the orbs and even crystals from the elite dungeons unnecessary and since they don't reward mithril anyway (and cost a good amount of STAM), I think I can afford to skip on many of them.
3DS FC: 3368-6273-3978 (ZYL5) ## https://www.ffrkcentral.com/profile/SJia
FE:Fates MyCastle: 18174-28906-95823-70845
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Some renewal dungeons just aren't worth the stamina.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived