ninja is the best school now!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. ninja is the best school now!

User Info: Shadowscale

Shadowscale
9 months ago#31
Think I might aim for Kelgar when he hits global.
FFRK Friend Code: XRTB Vessel of Fate or Cloud USB, changes
Currently playing: FFRK, Dragon Quest VIII 3DS

User Info: darkflagrance

darkflagrance
9 months ago#32
I would actually consider Edge ssb2 worth the legend dive even if that is the only relic one has for him. It shows its worth as a healing relic substitute that also contributes substantial dps due to the dual cast.
[This signature has been deleted due to the request of God.]
3DS Friend code: 3668-8578-3939 :: IGN: Marx (Y), Taiyoryu (Sun)

User Info: BeckyBoo

BeckyBoo
9 months ago#33
@Simonides @dragoonic weird, I'd made a mental note it was dual cast celerity....I've Lightning dived for exactly that reason.

User Info: Simonides

Simonides
9 months ago#34
@dragoonic In the long run with 800+ of each mote type (as in JP), it'll be fine to dive 6 dex/vit, 6 wis/spi and 2 each of the other combos

The issue is that I'm facing is that I actually want to dive 3 Brave/Dex in Vaan (already done), Tidus (assuming I pull either his CSB or USB) and Zack. That really imbalances me even in the long run, at least until 1200 total motes of each type. Forget about either Edge or Shadow, who also require the same motes.

For 800 motes of each type, That would put me at 6 wis/spi, 5 dex/vit, 3 brave/dex, 2 wis/brave, 2 brave/vit and 1 spi/brave with 100 spirit and 100 vit leftover.

I agree about the shallow Brave/Vit pool - Shelke is the only one I'm really interested in diving, although I could do Red XIII too since I have his USB.
FFRK: 2PEP - Zack Wind Chain SB

User Info: jondias

jondias
9 months ago#35
Simonides posted...
@dragoonic In the long run with 800+ of each mote type (as in JP), it'll be fine to dive 6 dex/vit, 6 wis/spi and 2 each of the other combos

The issue is that I'm facing is that I actually want to dive 3 Brave/Dex in Vaan (already done), Tidus (assuming I pull either his CSB or USB) and Zack. That really imbalances me even in the long run, at least until 1200 total motes of each type. Forget about either Edge or Shadow, who also require the same motes.

For 800 motes of each type, That would put me at 6 wis/spi, 5 dex/vit, 3 brave/dex, 2 wis/brave, 2 brave/vit and 1 spi/brave with 100 spirit and 100 vit leftover.

I agree about the shallow Brave/Vit pool - Shelke is the only one I'm really interested in diving, although I could do Red XIII too since I have his USB.

Clearly what we need is generic 5* motes than can be used to fill in for any of the other 5 types. Then we can just dive (somewhat) indiscriminately based on what we've got instead of being beholden to lousy old maths.*

*It's cool, I teach maths so I can talk trash.
Tough.... Don't blame us. Blame yourself or God.

User Info: ao_bomber

ao_bomber
9 months ago#36
I only have Shadow's BSB and his LMR, is he worth diving still?
3DS FC: 3368-6273-3978 (ZYL5) ## https://www.ffrkcentral.com/profile/SJia
FE:Fates MyCastle: 18174-28906-95823-70845

User Info: corrente

corrente
9 months ago#37
jondias posted...
@Simonides posted...

Clearly what we need is generic 5* motes than can be used to fill in for any of the other 5 types. Then we can just dive (somewhat) indiscriminately based on what we've got instead of being beholden to lousy old maths.*

*It's cool, I teach maths so I can talk trash.

Damn.... I want to dive Tidus and Lightning but I’ve already LD’d Edge and working on Shadow. It’ll be years before my goals are complete. :(
FFRK: Ultimate Cross Slash
542ATK w/40% DarkBoost - jznH

User Info: raoxi

raoxi
9 months ago#38
@corrente even I have issues with running out of 5* motes.. i cant imagine how u guys with like 3 times more USBs than me can keep up with the LDing. Thats holding back people from drawing more relics imo.

User Info: jagusto

jagusto
9 months ago#39
@Simonides I also use Eiko BSB with a Ninja party, but I discovered that you can't stack blinks with her Command 1 if you don't use Reflecting Pool or the dark version...so one copy of it doesn't do too much good to maximize 4 hits from the abilities...do you just bring the dark version and water versions...

I am definitely holding back on dives until I get next top tier relic...and for note, I fully dove Edge with just his SSB...totally worth it

User Info: Simonides

Simonides
9 months ago#40
@jagusto ah interesting, thanks for that. I didn't really get too far with that approach, so never actually tested past 1 use/stack. My current team only has 1 ninja, so I probably won't be using that second copy until after the ability buff.
FFRK: 2PEP - Zack Wind Chain SB
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. ninja is the best school now!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived