Reinforcing the power creep of Onion Knight BSB

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Reinforcing the power creep of Onion Knight BSB

User Info: KilluaxGonx

KilluaxGonx
1 year ago#71
Terotrous posted...
I don't actually see why you'd care about extend buff on Ramza...

To better juggle his chant, mate. My Cloud, native and RW, can't get enough.
<(^- ^<) ...Before 30th Anniversary SB count: 138 (10 Shared SBs)...
...After 30th Anniversary SB count: pending... (>^-^)>

User Info: drwatts

drwatts
1 year ago#72
Bringing it back on topic... Ok, seeing as I have already settled on VoF as my relic of choice in the gem draw (haven't selected yet), this makes me think differently...

What other relic would you choose if not VoF? I'm kinda too lazy to list what I have. I will say I've got Cid Raines BSB. What are other viable options?

Thanks!

User Info: KilluaxGonx

KilluaxGonx
1 year ago#73
@drwatts
drwatts posted...
What other relic would you choose if not VoF? I'm kinda too lazy to list what I have. I will say I've got Cid Raines BSB. What are other viable options?
Thanks!

There are many similar post on here asking that very same question, so you might want to check some of them out for incite. A quick TL;DR is MAG: Fujin, Papalymo, Alphinaud, Maria, Edea; ATK: Firion, Ayame, Vaan, Refia, Zell, Bartz 2, and ice boosting gear.

As you always, your choice depends entirely on what u need and what u have.
<(^- ^<) ...Before 30th Anniversary SB count: 138 (10 Shared SBs)...
...After 30th Anniversary SB count: pending... (>^-^)>

drwatts
1 year ago#74
KilluaxGonx posted...
@drwatts
drwatts posted...
Thanks!

There are many similar post on here asking that very same question, so you might want to check some of them out for incite. A quick TL;DR is MAG: Fujin, Papalymo, Alphinaud, Maria, Edea; ATK: Firion, Ayame, Vaan, Refia, Zell, Bartz 2, and ice boosting gear.

As you always, your choice depends entirely on what u need and what u have.

Ok, thanks! I've got most of those except Fujin, Papalymo, Edea, and Ayame. I was pretty weak in ice, but just pulled Serah's BSB in the banner, but I know it's not that great, so I was leaning toward Ayame. I think Fujin BSB will be in the Crystal Tower banner?

User Info: RandoGamerKid

RandoGamerKid
1 year ago#75
drwatts posted...
Bringing it back on topic... Ok, seeing as I have already settled on VoF as my relic of choice in the gem draw (haven't selected yet), this makes me think differently...

Thanks!

Larsas Burst.

Astra and burst heal with wrath access. And high hp for a healer
3DS FC:1650 3511 8079

drwatts
1 year ago#76
RandoGamerKid posted...
drwatts posted...

Thanks!

Larsas Burst.

Astra and burst heal with wrath access. And high hp for a healer

I have this one and yes, It's great! Thanks for the advice, though!

User Info: mdly68

mdly68
1 year ago#77
KilluaxGonx posted...
Terotrous posted...
I don't actually see why you'd care about extend buff on Ramza...

To better juggle his chant, mate. My Cloud, native and RW, can't get enough.

Also if ramza uses RW wall the duration will be extended.

User Info: RandoGamerKid

RandoGamerKid
1 year ago#78
Dang then pick Fujiins bsb imo.
3DS FC:1650 3511 8079

User Info: The_Lourde

The_Lourde
1 year ago#79
I'm debating replacing him with Rikku now that I have her USB. He's been a super solid part of my A-Team, but this frees up Y'shtola for Wrath because Rikku can cover Proshell + everything else that OK was doing for the party.
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser

User Info: ChocoboMog123

ChocoboMog123
1 year ago#80
Terotrous posted...

USB + Shout Ramza is a great buffer, I don't deny that. I just don't think he has much relevance without USB these days.

Have you cleared all the magicites under 30 seconds? What are your teams? Who is so good as to completely replace Ramza?
"You're sorely underestimating the power of nostalgia goggles." - adjl
http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20110218.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Reinforcing the power creep of Onion Knight BSB

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived