• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. FFVI Kagenui & Riot Blade Banners Relic Draw Topic

User Info: ShinUltima

ShinUltima
1 year ago#321
FFIV was my first FF so I have a soft spot for it, but mechanically it's dull as dish water. Still fun to play though.

FF12 IMO has the best battle system (LOVE gambits and wish there were more in-game and more games used a similar system), but the characters, Balthier-aside, and general plot are meh.

I respect FFIX but it's definitely not one of my faves. I loathe the archaic, stiff, SLOW battle system, especially after the much more exciting and broken systems in FFVII and FFVIII.

re: simulator

Took another 400 mythril worth of pulls until I got Shadow USB to drop. Yeeaaah. Guess I'll be skipping after all...
ShinUltima - The Right Arm of Scrub Voltron
PSN: ShinUltima

User Info: musumane

musumane
1 year ago#322
Decided to blow some spare gems on a 100 pull

https://i.gyazo.com/7b010bc6d4929dcbd859002609136cb1.png

:|
Only trolls say
TTGL is the best anime evar!!!!

User Info: Blaze0fGlory

Blaze0fGlory
1 year ago#323
Never tried the simulator before. It's kind of neat. Got all of shadow's stuff in one draw. To bad I can't get those results in actual draws.
FF fan since NES
Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women FFRK Gtja SG

User Info: KnightLordST

KnightLordST
1 year ago#324
ShinUltima posted...
FFIV was my first FF so I have a soft spot for it, but mechanically it's dull as dish water. Still fun to play though.

FF12 IMO has the best battle system (LOVE gambits and wish there were more in-game and more games used a similar system), but the characters, Balthier-aside, and general plot are meh.

I respect FFIX but it's definitely not one of my faves. I loathe the archaic, stiff, SLOW battle system, especially after the much more exciting and broken systems in FFVII and FFVIII.

re: simulator

Took another 400 mythril worth of pulls until I got Shadow USB to drop. Yeeaaah. Guess I'll be skipping after all...

which simulator do you use? Can I have a link to it?

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
1 year ago#325
Did another single. Wow, 5*. It's... Shadow's LMR. I have nothing else for him but I guess that's still useful with the dark ninja skills if I get them honed at some point. Ok.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

User Info: MrchillyZ

MrchillyZ
1 year ago#326
Humm last day...

Sir Will
1 year ago#327
Last hour.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

Sir Will
1 year ago#328
Threw in 5 more mythril I got and.. another 5*! It's... Setzer SSB, Death Tarot (full break). Bleh. Oh well, another thrown weapon, +10 atk, and with the 25s duration I can use wrath and keep it up, just longer startup. At least it's not a dupe. Or Umaro SSB, heh.

User Info: EchoNull

EchoNull
1 year ago#329
FINALLY it's gone!

*exhales*
Odd.
FFRK: METSU D6vf ~ Raid drops: https://goo.gl/OeR2jb ~ U Crystals: https://goo.gl/pq0U8u ~ Orbs: https://goo.gl/9ERBYu ~ Soul Breaks: http://goo.gl/SO1Iyc

User Info: jagusto

jagusto
1 year ago#330
Unreal...spent 50 mythril as soon as banner dropped to PRAY for some DPS top tier gear from Shadow, especially considering I spent 250 mythril between Bartz USB and Edge USB banners and got squat...

1st X11 2 weeks ago: 1/11, Setzer BSB (have his SSB)

Then went through the fest with nothing great except Rikku USB coming outta all my pulls...

Come back to VI because no return date for that USB....

1 min before event closes, I went for it...and low and behold a 1/11 Disco....please be kind RNG...just one top tier DPS character...I have the hones to R4 both Dark ninja skills....annnnnddddd....

Setzer USB...SERIOUSLY!?!?!??

You POS called RNG. I don't need support, just like I don't need healing!!! I've got Vaan BSB, Irvine BSB+ Hyperbreak, Faris USB1, had Setzer BSB/SSB and now USB. Why does "she" do this!? Total and complete crap. Add insult to injury by giving me 1/11 on the last 4 event pulls I have done, to then taunt me with a disco and give me Setzer USB...just like Edge banner, gave me freaking Rosa USB, when I don't need healing. This blows!

*Rant over, will cry for the next month until getting burned yet again on Tidus banner*
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. FFVI Kagenui & Riot Blade Banners Relic Draw Topic
  • Topic Archived