• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Finally took care of all the magicites

User Info: Wind Traveler

Wind Traveler
1 year ago#1
Thank you to everyone for all the helps, tips and tricks. All of the discussions for the bosses with party set ups is the only reason I was able to do what seemingly felt impossible. Good luck to everyone still attempting and those farming.
If anyone wants to see my set ups for 5/6 let me know ( I never saved my water team since It was my first one and I was silly).
a fish isn't dinner until it's caught.

User Info: SacredX

SacredX
1 year ago#2
Welcome to the club, you're one of us now.

Wind Traveler
1 year ago#3
SacredX posted...
Welcome to the club, you're one of us now.

do we get hats and special rings?

User Info: Xenogears

Xenogears
1 year ago#4
I have two left to defeat, so I'm not a part of the club, but I've heard you have to get matching tattoos AND have the club insignia branded into your shoulder. O_O

Congrats, though.
Monsters have gathered.

Wind Traveler
1 year ago#5
Xenogears posted...
I have two left to defeat, so I'm not a part of the club, but I've heard you have to get matching tattoos AND have the club insignia branded into your shoulder. O_O

Congrats, though.

which two do you have left?

User Info: annonymous2k6

annonymous2k6
1 year ago#6
Oh I want some of that. Also in that club.
im a random poster.
"Zam"

User Info: Smealiko

Smealiko
1 year ago#7
I'm almost there 5/6 mastered.

User Info: Xenogears

Xenogears
1 year ago#8
Wind Traveler posted...
Xenogears posted...

Congrats, though.

Hydra and Golem. Hydra I should be able to beat with an incredibly unimpressive time, but Golem will probably take way too long and wipe me out in his berserk phase.

My wind stuff is all physical and none of it is top-of-the-line. Well, Luneh's BSB is still pretty great.
Monsters have gathered.

Wind Traveler
1 year ago#9
Xenogears posted...
Wind Traveler posted...
Xenogears posted...

Congrats, though.

Hydra and Golem. Hydra I should be able to beat with an incredibly unimpressive time, but Golem will probably take way too long and wipe me out in his berserk phase.

My wind stuff is all physical and none of it is top-of-the-line. Well, Luneh's BSB is still pretty great.

so no wind magic for you at all ? I discovered how OP raging storm ninja magic was. Hydra was my toughest since I only had rinoa ssb enearth and her bsb. Radiant shield was the death blow for my hydra run. Golem I lucked out with Alph bsb and OK spamming raging storm.

Wind Traveler
1 year ago#10
Smealiko posted...
I'm almost there 5/6 mastered.

I've mastered all of them, but I've not made any sub 60 yet.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Finally took care of all the magicites
  • Topic Archived