Keeper's Choice 2 Banner - Glitched? Guaranteed 11/11?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Keeper's Choice 2 Banner - Glitched? Guaranteed 11/11?

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
1 year ago#261
@BeckyBoo Where aaaaaaare you? Are you doing a pull here? JW :)
FFRK - Clouds USB Code: 9DXU

User Info: annonymous2k6

annonymous2k6
1 year ago#262
renzokuken99 posted...
borak1985 posted...
Confirmed 11/11.

lol page 6 of thread, ya think?

Lol.
im a random poster.
"Zam"

User Info: Rman0099

Rman0099
1 year ago#263
sarothias posted...

@BeckyBoo is probably on another unremarkable date with another unremarkable person. Good thing she is missing out on an unremarkable day.
Space for rent........

User Info: bksoe1

bksoe1
1 year ago#264
Pulled for my alt for SG and got literally every single banner item + a shared IX rod.
No pull for type-0 but the SG alone already made my day.

User Info: Sir_Elan

Sir_Elan
1 year ago#265
pasinpman posted...
renzokuken99 posted...
borak1985 posted...
Confirmed 11/11.

lol page 6 of thread, ya think?

People are going to want some up to the minute assurance they aren't wasting their mythril or gems on this.

That's a pretty good point.

User Info: Sir_Elan

Sir_Elan
1 year ago#266
Rman0099 posted...
sarothias posted...

@BeckyBoo is probably on another unremarkable date with another unremarkable person. Good thing she is missing out on an unremarkable day.

She's in the UK, don't forget. It's around 11-midnight right now. And I know she's a night owl, but I find myself surprised she hasn't dropped in at all since this this was discovered.

User Info: mazurka

mazurka
1 year ago#267
Sir_Elan posted...
Rman0099 posted...
sarothias posted...

She's in the UK, don't forget. It's around 11-midnight right now. And I know she's a night owl, but I find myself surprised she hasn't dropped in at all since this this was discovered.

Doesn't she prefer to do things the more traditional/non-cheesing way? Like she won't even use Cloud USB right? Probably doesn't wanna pull on a busted banner as it'd be cheesing.
President of the "Forever RW Wall because I can't get a single native version" club????

User Info: gogues

gogues
1 year ago#268
Wow, thanks for spreading the word about this. Finally got my Terra's stardust rod. Combined with fire beam (hopefully upgrade to Omen) and her LMR, I can actually justify using my favorite protagonist now!

Also the 8* Gilgamesh BSB and 8* (holy boost) Excalibur were pretty nice.

User Info: raoxi

raoxi
1 year ago#269
Becky wants Shout, theres 1.57 shout on average for every 11pull. I think shes thinking if she should pull the trigger.

User Info: Rman0099

Rman0099
1 year ago#270
mazurka posted...
Sir_Elan posted...
Rman0099 posted...
sarothias posted...

Doesn't she prefer to do things the more traditional/non-cheesing way? Like she won't even use Cloud USB right? Probably doesn't wanna pull on a busted banner as it'd be cheesing.

1. Oh, her colourful phrases and spelling makes it painfully obvious that she isn't part of my Extra Special Time zone as she has called it.

2. She has used Cloud USB and TGCid.....etc. She jus prefers to not use them on 1st clears. farmining she will exploit the game to it's fullest.
Space for rent........
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Keeper's Choice 2 Banner - Glitched? Guaranteed 11/11?
  • Topic Archived