So I totally forgot about Rosetta Stones...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. So I totally forgot about Rosetta Stones...

User Info: Garetjax333

Garetjax333
1 year ago#1
And I had just under 200!!! I put some in 8* Staff of Ramuh and a few other element boost gear. Not a huge increase but it's something.
The good ol' days never existed. It's the coverage of negative news that increased significantly. www.goodnewsnetwork.org
FFRK ID# GfRd Porom Twin Star

User Info: annonymous2k6

annonymous2k6
1 year ago#2
I haven't used them in so long. But my 2 usb weapons got the full treatment.
im a random poster.
"Zam"

User Info: Solarwind

Solarwind
1 year ago#3
I've only augmented 3 weapons to date, myself. WoL OSB (6* holy boost sword), Kuja OSB (6* dark boost rod) and a combined Vaan OSB dagger for a nice out of realm stat stick that most characters can equip.

Been flirting with the idea of combining my two Tidus OSB swords and augmenting, but it's such a rare element that I've never made the commitment....
Don't stop me now!
FFRK RW: Gaze of the Void (Fran BSB) ID: rFHM

User Info: Lvl9999Prinny

Lvl9999Prinny
1 year ago#4
TIL old generic 5*s can only hold 10 augments. Well that makes things easier...

*tosses 9 stones each at a few relics*
FFRK 3Bhf Cloud USB
Whatever you do... don't pick me up, dood.

User Info: EDog21

EDog21
1 year ago#5
Only thing I've Rosetta so far is TGC++ Osb. I have another TGC at + and Agrias Osb at +. Waiting to pull one more of each to earn Rosetta stones.

P.S. Forgot about Zell +++ Bsb and Tidus Osb being fully Rosetta stoned.

User Info: mazurka

mazurka
1 year ago#6
@Solarwind

I fully augmented an OSB dagger also lol. Mine was just a 6* though, it wasn't combined any higher. I used Locke's dagger which I think is still the highest atk dagger in the game right now.
President of the "Forever RW Wall because I can't get a single native version" club.

User Info: Gigandas

Gigandas
1 year ago#7
I've been augmenting my 6* weapons that have non-RS elemental damage boosts - I own both Orlandeau and Agrias' holy boost swords as well as two of Lightning's lightning boost swords, so these were a priority for me.
3DS: 3368-2141-2633

User Info: Harkon1724

Harkon1724
1 year ago#8
A while back I augmented a 5*+++ Onion Slicer

Not the most impressive sword and a decent SB but now barring synergy it's STILL my strongest sword. lol and with Synergy, It's pretty nasty

User Info: azweik

azweik
1 year ago#9
One thing to keep in mind is that you can transfer augments.

Long time ago bartzcalibur was my hily sword and fully augmented, but then i just fed it to my 8* minfillia sword whicj os now my holysword of choice.

Other than that terra osb ,tidus osb and squall osb are fully augmented (squall was just first 6* i got , still best options in realms like ff1 ,ff2-3, 11 etc.)

User Info: Solarwind

Solarwind
1 year ago#10
mazurka posted...
@Solarwind

I fully augmented an OSB dagger also lol. Mine was just a 6* though, it wasn't combined any higher. I used Locke's dagger which I think is still the highest atk dagger in the game right now.

@mazurka I had a funny little story behind that actually. Few fests again, I 100 gem'd it (one of the few items on the banner that I did not want, but you know, 100 gem so whatever that's cool) and then did a 11x pull on the banner (trying for Hamelin or Agrias BSB at the time) and got...1/11 Vaan OSB.

My XII synergy was decent enough that I figured I might as well make a mega-stick with it instead of keeping just for the synergy, then augmented, and it's pretty dope. In-realm, it's absolutely insane, gets close to 700 attack on characters!
Don't stop me now!
FFRK RW: Gaze of the Void (Fran BSB) ID: rFHM
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. So I totally forgot about Rosetta Stones...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived