• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Quitting FFRK. So Long Keepers =)

User Info: sarothias

sarothias
1 year ago#51
raoxi posted...
I actually like Torments, it makes you form teams that are different to the conventional ones. i.e people who has trouble generating SB actually has a place in Torment.

What I do miss are the Nightmare puzzle fights, where you do something completely different. I think before they turn the servers off they need to make a superboss dungeon and feature every superboss to date. That would be fun...

Agreed

FedEx_Corp posted...
Literally copying the old JRPG style of fighting hundreds of trash mobs to reach the boss fight.

This isn't necessarily a bad thing. As you said, it is the old JRPG style which is something that got people into games like this. Personally i prefer fighting trash as it makes sense to not just jump into the boss fight :D
FFRK - Yuna BSB2 Code: 9DXU

User Info: BeckyBoo

BeckyBoo
1 year ago#52
raoxi posted...
I actually like Torments, it makes you form teams that are different to the conventional ones. i.e people who has trouble generating SB actually has a place in Torment.

What I do miss are the Nightmare puzzle fights, where you do something completely different. I think before they turn the servers off they need to make a superboss dungeon and feature every superboss to date. That would be fun...

Completely agree on Nightmares, completely disagree on Torments. Aside from CMs how many clears do you have without TGC?

User Info: raoxi

raoxi
1 year ago#53
@BeckyBoo Pre fest I would say none. But now that I have more tools, TGC is actually no longer my best option if I were to take on the D250 Torments again.

tbh some of them with TGC OSB were harder, i.e I did the triplets and gigas with TGC OSB. Yes I had to OSB them down 1 by 1... that was anything but efficient. pre fest were dark days... lol

User Info: nwre

nwre
1 year ago#54
@BenLovesGod

Bye, and good luck!

I personally can't see myself juggling more than 1 ffrk account, dealing with one is stressful enough. I suppose that's probably one of the reasons why you haven't had more offers on your account lol

User Info: Blaze0fGlory

Blaze0fGlory
1 year ago#55
I understand @BenLovesGod. I've spent more on this board than in game for a long while. Now I think most of the time in game is setting up a party and auto battle. Just so much auto battle to get to any worthwhile content. I go lots of days were all I do is log in. Like today since DU's aren't going anywhere.
FF fan since NES
Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women

User Info: BDSMKane

BDSMKane
1 year ago#56
My non-CM Torment team is completely different than the types of teams I take to other fights. But my non-CM Torment team is easily my least variable. It's basically one of two teams every Torment. An AoE mage team with Minwu, Yuna, and then last slots filled by Terra, Papalymo, Alphinaud, Quistis, Arc, or Cait Sith, or a physical lure team with Gilgamesh, Celes, and last slots filled by Tyro, Ramza, Sarah, Eiko, Zell, or Onion Knight.

I would have preferred the concept a lot more if it was separate engagements like it is in a JRPG. Six rounds of 1 wave then boss? Sure, all aboard. As it is, my team is too specific because it's the easiest way for me to plow through the trash.
"We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye."

User Info: annonymous2k6

annonymous2k6
1 year ago#57
BenLovesGod posted...
CastleMega posted...
BigG777 posted...
at least stick around for these apocalypse battles that will be coming out this week. i hear the first few are stupidly hard and unbalanced due to DeNA not knowing what they were doing lol.

Sounds like a pretty good time to leave to me

You said it buddy! =)

Good luck man on your future endeavors. Reminds me of when I quit / took a break. Some folks were saying how mp was coming and to stay. But sometimes u just gotta go with your gut and move on.
im a random poster.
"Zam"

User Info: AcenJay

AcenJay
1 year ago#58
I feel like things are nearing the end too. Things have become tedious, and either too easy or too unfairly hard. Already clearing all content, already beat Nemesis, and already have a large collection of great relics, but when your biggest excitement comes from pulling the newest OP shiny, that can be potentially unhealthy. Gacha games are evil, and are made to tug at your addictions and weaknesses. This will be the last one I touch, that's for sure. Can't wait to get back to playing real games, such a huge backlog...
FFRK: HF46 - VoF/Metamorphose
Keepers Victorious Over Nemesis ( 0329 ): Jason (3/29 19:50)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Quitting FFRK. So Long Keepers =)
  • Topic Archived