Legend Materia Analysis & Future Planning

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Legend Materia Analysis & Future Planning

User Info: Cuticrusader09

Cuticrusader09
8 months ago#341
Should I dive Tyro?

I got his instant cast LM and have wall, Bsb, osb, and USB1&2 for him.
zkUj - Cloud USB

User Info: renzokuken99

renzokuken99
8 months ago#342
@Cuticrusader09 posted...
Should I dive Tyro?

I got his instant cast LM and have wall, Bsb, osb, and USB1&2 for him.

Tyro is a really good dive. Especially with this LMR that dropped on us rather suddenly (don’t remember any hype for it!) and at least his Wall. Once his new Wall comes out (wall/proshellga/haste) then it becomes all the better. I got his LMR too and am highly considering diving him.

Just think, with extended buff time and wrath/entrust, he can drop instant wall then instant wrath, and keep wrathing/entrusting for longer than normal with his increased buff time. By the time you need a second cast he could potentially have entrusted two full bars in the meantime. This puts haste, proshellga, wall, and entrust roles all in one character — easily allowing 3 other dps slots, not to mention whatever you want to RW such as boostga/faithga or astra maybe.

The biggest problem is increased number of 4* motes needed to record dive before LD is available.
1/11 dupe
(edited 8 months ago)

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
8 months ago#343
renzokuken99 posted...
Tyro is a really good dive. Especially with this LMR that dropped on us rather suddenly (don’t remember any hype for it!) and at least his Wall. Once his new Wall comes out (wall/proshellga/haste) then it becomes all the better. I got his LMR too and am highly considering diving him.

Well we skipped it and didn't know for sure it was coming until we actually got the second music event. People have said it's one of the best things on the banner.

renzokuken99 posted...
This puts haste, proshellga, wall, and entrust roles all in one character

Remember he can't extend spell effects like haste.

renzokuken99 posted...
The biggest problem is increased number of 4* motes needed to record dive before LD is available.

5* motes are a bigger issue than 4* motes. And Tyro doesn't need to be fully 4* dived IIRC.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
(edited 8 months ago)

User Info: OlaiTheViking

OlaiTheViking
8 months ago#344
Speaking of Tyro, seems like the name-giver at DENA was out of ideas with the names of his LM2 and LMR.
LM2: Secret of the Archives
LMR: Archival Secrets

Just a small curiousity I noticed in Enlir's database.
FFRK: RW Relm USB Divine Portrait, Friend Code WsZv

Sir Will
8 months ago#345
lol, wow.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

User Info: jondias

jondias
8 months ago#346
I'm excited for...

LMR2: The Secret Archives
Tough.... Don't blame us. Blame yourself or God.

User Info: OlaiTheViking

OlaiTheViking
8 months ago#347
jondias posted...
I'm excited for...

LMR2: The Secret Archives

Then that would make LMR3: Archival Secrets of the Secret Archives (tm)
FFRK: RW Relm USB Divine Portrait, Friend Code WsZv

User Info: DarthMahan

DarthMahan
7 months ago#348
Any input on Aranea LD with BSB?

Especially if she is your best source of Lightning damage.
(edited 7 months ago)

User Info: RadShadow

RadShadow
4 months ago#349
1st page needs to be updated.

Sir Will
4 months ago#350
RadShadow posted...
1st page needs to be updated.

Your account is 6 years old so I would hope by now you'd know how editing works on GameFAQs.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. Legend Materia Analysis & Future Planning

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.