All upcoming characters, events, story updates, & memory crystals V2.0

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. All upcoming characters, events, story updates, & memory crystals V2.0

User Info: shadestreet

shadestreet
2 years ago#11
Why would the II collab event be skipped in Global?

User Info: PikaNerd

PikaNerd
2 years ago#12
I think it's likely since World Wide Words is Japan-only, and since Firion was already released in the Forbidden Treasures event (along with Mog and Edward, whose collab event was also skipped).
Oh, the world would be something new if they noticed a thing or two,
The way I notice you...

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
2 years ago#13
II will be skipped. Leon and Firion were moved, their relics were moved, and their banner has been skipped for translation. III is still questionable but very likely to be skipped for the same reasons as it was another collab with a JP-only game.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

shadestreet
2 years ago#14
Oh ok, I didn't realize it was tied to another game - thought it was like the FF XIV event.

shadestreet
2 years ago#15
What bosses for the IV update? I assume Plague and Ogopogo... Lunasaurus for the 3rd?

User Info: SolitaireD

SolitaireD
2 years ago#16
shadestreet posted...
What bosses for the IV update? I assume Plague and Ogopogo... Lunasaurus for the 3rd?

Lunasaurus, Plague then Ogopogo.
3DS FC : 0559-7743-2341

User Info: Saito747

Saito747
2 years ago#17
Does anyone know the day (estimated) the dungeon update will occur? Also the day of the FF13 event? I'm trying to gauge how much time I have to get Red13 and Vanille/Hope to 65 with orbtoberfest.
"Aku-Soku-Zan. To Destroy Evil Instantaniously. It is the rule we, the Shinsengumi will follow until we die." - Hajime Saitou

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
2 years ago#18
Saito747 posted...
Does anyone know the day (estimated) the dungeon update will occur? Also the day of the FF13 event? I'm trying to gauge how much time I have to get Red13 and Vanille/Hope to 65 with orbtoberfest.

Hope event is the 29th. DU is estimated for tomorrow I think.

If the dates in the event are wrong and the festival ends on the 30th as was expected then that's only a day and it would take hundreds of stamina to get Hope and his crystal.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

User Info: ArtGuyCharlie

ArtGuyCharlie
2 years ago#19
Is Fang any good? I saw her stats listed on another site and they seem fine (not the best, but good enough), but I haven't been able to find her usable gear and abilities. I love the character and would like to use her if she's any good at all.

User Info: hinode

hinode
2 years ago#20
https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/3f4j5y/next_jp_event_oath_of_the_piercing_fang/

She's not the best but pretty good. Helps that Dragoon has actual useful skills in Japan.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Record Keeper
  3. All upcoming characters, events, story updates, & memory crystals V2.0

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived