• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs General Trophies and Achievements
  3. Platinum Planning, 100%, General Trophy Cleanup *spoilers*

User Info: MegamanX

MegamanX
1 year ago#1
This would just get ultra purged on b8, I'm hated there anyway soooo ill post to a dead board. A lot of these I did on x360 and since I moved on from the dying xbox scene...I always have felt my playstation profile is lacking. You don't get to bring 234,000+ gamerscore with you!

Target: [Beat] / [Cleanup] / [Platinum] / [100%]

Currently Working On
Hyperdevotion Noire [Cleanup]
I'm close to finishing a goal on all the Lily Ranks, at that point I need to eval if I wish to go for the plat or bail

Gat Out of Hell PS4 [Platinum]
The amount of crashes and glitches have been really disturbing. I lost 3 hrs of sidequesting at one point as the teleport busted and wouldnt teleport me to Satans secret stash. I should be done sidequesting this today or tomorrow. the 3 hour coop trophy likely my only holdup

Ni No Kuni 2 [Platinum]
I've been too depressed to play much of this but man its great so far. The plat should be about 80 hrs to do so not that bad as there is ton to do

Wild Arms PS1 also in play but no trophies
XBL/PSN/WiiU:StingX2
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs General Trophies and Achievements
  3. Platinum Planning, 100%, General Trophy Cleanup *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived