• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Team GameFAQs
  3. We are looking for new moderators

User Info: firebind2

firebind2
3 weeks ago#71
I think the mods should just be replaced in general, same with the current garbage and slow dispute system.
http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/24zcej6.gif
(edited 3 weeks ago)
(message deleted)

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
3 weeks ago#73
^

[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-

User Info: JasonWhitlock

JasonWhitlock
3 weeks ago#74
If I was a whipping boy at my real job, hated my life, and was seeking an outlet...I'd apply.

Good luck though.

User Info: Traptin3days

Traptin3days
3 weeks ago#75
Thomasinaphobic posted...
That is a destruction, imo.

I mean, I could understand being ok with volunteering because that's just what it is right now and being paid isn't likely, but to actively oppose being paid for work is a pretty weird stance to take. It's like arguing that intern work is a good model when in reality it's basically a modern form of slavery.
Speaking as someone who is a moderator on another site, being paid would add in too many new variables that would just make the job more difficult tbh.
After all is said and done, we all end up as skeletons
Tales unending, rules a-bending, journey just begun

User Info: toreyluvullo

toreyluvullo
3 weeks ago#76
make UnintendedBM mod
The earth rolls on
even after you're gone

User Info: Shablagoo

Shablagoo
3 weeks ago#77
Traptin3days posted...
Speaking as someone who is a moderator on another site, being paid would add in too many new variables that would just make the job more difficult tbh.

How so? I’m curious
"If you wanna grow your business you need to exploit more." ~Austin_Era_II
"Out of those two? Racist for me... easily." ~Vicious_Dios

User Info: odino

odino
3 weeks ago#78
What SB hasn't mention is that if you do well at this zero-paying job you may one day get promoted to SUPER moderator, even more hated and still zero dollar income! :)

User Info: Rustykranz

Rustykranz
3 weeks ago#79
toreyluvullo posted...
make UnintendedBM mod
Lol
Botw board and sequel board town drunk now and forever
https://youtu.be/GWjLGGJP_BY

User Info: Traptin3days

Traptin3days
3 weeks ago#80
Shablagoo posted...
How so? I’m curious
i would have an employer with their own interest to answer to, i would have to be even more careful with my language and conduct, i would also have a duty to sit and moderate for x amount of hours after my real work time (I do not think a moderation paid gig would pay enough) instead of doing stuff at my own pace. It also creates an even larger layer of professionalism. I also think it could hurt the relationship between moderator and regular user tbh

Like, when no money is allowed, I am more free. When there is money allowed, there are more expectations and I do not think those expectations would make the moderating better.
After all is said and done, we all end up as skeletons
Tales unending, rules a-bending, journey just begun
  1. Boards
  2. Team GameFAQs
  3. We are looking for new moderators
  • Topic Closed