You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Team GameFAQs
  3. Suggest a Badge V2

User Info: LusterSoldier

LusterSoldier
3 months ago#41
Board Voter - Voted in 500 board polls

Since message board polls are a lot more common than the Poll of the Day, it seems obvious that the requirement to get that badge should be higher than 250 polls.

First Voter - Get the first vote in the Poll of the Day 10 times

For this one, I didn't want to set this badge requirement too high given the fact that not everyone will be able to vote in the PotD at the start due to timezones.
Luster Soldier --- ~Shield Bearer~ | ~Data Analyst~
Popular at school, but not as cool as Advokaiser, Guru Champ!

User Info: Emulator

Emulator
3 months ago#42
LusterSoldier posted...
Board Voter - Voted in 500 board polls

Since message board polls are a lot more common than the Poll of the Day, it seems obvious that the requirement to get that badge should be higher than 250 polls.

First Voter - Get the first vote in the Poll of the Day 10 times

For this one, I didn't want to set this badge requirement too high given the fact that not everyone will be able to vote in the PotD at the start due to timezones.

Board #1475 has polls and only polls! Would be easy to get that badge!
"It is not death I fear, I just fear doing nothing in life!"
http://karma.hardcore-tm.com/?user=Emulator

Emulator
3 months ago#43
I'd say only one thing!
Re-add badge levels. Unlimited times collecting them has no fun. Real fun lies in collecting them once.
What users suggested was a progress meter for badges so that they can track them. V1 was really amazing. Though v2 is better, the unlimited thing makes it much boring.

Ehat do you think, @ZeoKnight ?
"It is not death I fear, I only fear doing nothing in life!" [I quit Badges Hunting. RIP Badge Levels!]

Emulator
3 months ago#44
@SBAllen
Please remove unlimited collection! Thank you!
"It is not death I fear, I only fear doing nothing in life!" [I quit Badges Hunting. RIP Badge Levels!]
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: ZeoKnight

ZeoKnight
3 months ago#45
Emulator posted...
I'd say only one thing!
Re-add badge levels. Unlimited times collecting them has no fun. Real fun lies in collecting them once.
What users suggested was a progress meter for badges so that they can track them. V1 was really amazing. Though v2 is better, the unlimited thing makes it much boring.

Ehat do you think, @ZeoKnight ?

Well, my request is to re-add the old Badger badge, showing how many unique trophies one has unlocked so far. You can use a criteria such as "Collected 10 unique trophies" and the level will be increased by multiple of ten. For instance, currently there are 54 type of badges. If someone manages to get 30 different badges then their Badger badge's level will be 3. With this badge now we know who has collected the most badges so far.
First FOTM won 05/26/2017, FOTM wins/attempts: 3/4, first ROTM won 01/06/2018, ROTM wins/attempts: 1/4
First COTM won 08/10/2018

User Info: -hotdogturtle--

-hotdogturtle--
3 months ago#46
Yeah, there should still be a badger meta-badge even if the points badge doesn't work anymore.
Hey man, LlamaGuy did encrypt the passwords.
With what? ROT-13? -CJayC

User Info: Eldin

Eldin
3 months ago#47
I agree that the badge levels should be re-instated
And that the Mushroom badge should come back

Though I disagree with the idea that we should remove the unlimited collection thing
It's nice, I like it
Under the sky of nowhere we search for the answer to seize our lives
Forgetting the tears as we set our eyes beyond the lights
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: -hotdogturtle--

-hotdogturtle--
3 months ago#48
Having a level-counting badge while also having badges that allow infinite levels would be pointless. One or the other.
Hey man, LlamaGuy did encrypt the passwords.
With what? ROT-13? -CJayC

User Info: Eldin

Eldin
3 months ago#49
Not necessarily

You could earn it up to the highest level multiple times
Under the sky of nowhere we search for the answer to seize our lives
Forgetting the tears as we set our eyes beyond the lights

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
3 months ago#50
I just noticed something funny. The archived topics on this board are still here, but are hidden. That is kinda interesting.
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-
  1. Boards
  2. Team GameFAQs
  3. Suggest a Badge V2