• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Team GameFAQs
  3. Suggest a Badge Here!

User Info: KeyBlade999

KeyBlade999
2 years ago#101
Also, just a more general thought - maybe we should get a notification once we receive a new Badge or get a different Badge Level?
''I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.'' - Mewtwo

User Info: _0blivion_

_0blivion_
2 years ago#102
No, it's not that important, the badge page also has the dates if you want to check.
(message deleted)

User Info: Django191

Django191
2 years ago#104
Badge for if you bookmark a faq? Not sure if I've ever done that, but I'm sure others have quite a few.
The name's Django-the D is silent!

User Info: Emulator

Emulator
2 years ago#105
Badge for tracking topics.
Try this new topic - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1089-the-question-mark/74307832#10

User Info: Gunbladelad

Gunbladelad
2 years ago#106
How about a topic-killing badge - just for laughs

Earned for having the final post in 25 or more archived topics where there's been a minimum of 5 different users posting.

You could also do something similar for 500 post topics with a "The final word" badge for having the last post. Come to think of it, why not having an "Impossible" badge for those few people who have managed to sneak in a post above the 500 post limit?
R.I.P. Throwback Mode - 23rd April 2014 - We miss you.
PAL Gamers unite - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/277-pal-gaming

Django191
2 years ago#107
What about a badge for now playing?

Django191
2 years ago#108
Oddly my badges for posting has never been updated as I have made over 100 topics.

Another one I thought of is-one for recommending cheats/trivia. Yeah we have it for recommending a FAQ, but not the other!

User Info: KeyBlade999

KeyBlade999
2 years ago#109
Django191 posted...
Oddly my badges for posting has never been updated as I have made over 100 topics.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/community/%21/badges
Creator: Awarded to users based who have created topics on the Boards
[...]
3 - Awarded to users who have created a topic on 100 days on the Message Boards

The wording is important here. It's not "make 100 topics". It's "make at least one topic on 100 days".

So I could create 100 topics in the next 9 hours or so and not get the Badge.

But if I make two topics per week for the next year (52 x 2 = 104) - say one every Monday and every Thursday or something - I will get the Badge by the end.

(Also, if your 100th topic was today the badge will update when your Karma does which is around 10:05 PM US Eastern time.)
''I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.'' - Mewtwo

Django191
2 years ago#110
KeyBlade999 posted...
Django191 posted...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/community/%21/badges
Creator: Awarded to users based who have created topics on the Boards
[...]
3 - Awarded to users who have created a topic on 100 days on the Message Boards

The wording is important here. It's not "make 100 topics". It's "make at least one topic on 100 days".

So I could create 100 topics in the next 9 hours or so and not get the Badge.

But if I make two topics per week for the next year (52 x 2 = 104) - say one every Monday and every Thursday or something - I will get the Badge by the end.

(Also, if your 100th topic was today the badge will update when your Karma does which is around 10:05 PM US Eastern time.)

Ahh okay cause I hit that a while ago, also I have over 500 posts but now I see why.
  1. Boards
  2. Team GameFAQs
  3. Suggest a Badge Here!
  • Topic Archived