You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: The_Lourde

The_Lourde
4 weeks ago#151
I tend to put in the four elements that are currently being used for weapon modding while I farm the Labyrinth. Crystal Seeker cards for Fire, Water, Wind, and Dark (FFX-2 girls and O'aka) and Skillseed bonus cards for Earth and Light. Lightning skin (Tidus is the only one I don't have), Cait Sith Suit, and the Twin Viper for the farm job.
FFRK: ubvE (Rikku USB)

User Info: TheUnroe

TheUnroe
4 weeks ago#152
Sweet just finished CV 38

TheUnroe
4 weeks ago#153
Took a little doing but got through 39 as well lol. 3 out of 4 were easy enough to deal with but of course Garland had to be the pain. Used ex warrior as main deck to deal with the other 3, then switched to auron sub deck to tank through Garland. Took a bit of time but I got through it for my well deserved summon ticket lol.

TheUnroe
4 weeks ago#154
http://imgur.com/a/I98UhCs

Omg I did it! I meant to snap the msg but got the checked node so close enough lol.

I used a skinned auron main deck with all 4 lieutenant cards. My sub deck was ex warrior with noctis, lunafreya, aerith and wol. Took my time with drives and heals until able to switch ex warrior and unleash hell until switching back for next battle. I honestly freaked out a little when tiamat dropped without her final attack and lol had a little hope that I could actually win it and I did. God that felt so good lol

User Info: The_Lourde

The_Lourde
4 weeks ago#155
TheUnroe posted...
http://imgur.com/a/I98UhCs

Omg I did it! I meant to snap the msg but got the checked node so close enough lol.

I used a skinned auron main deck with all 4 lieutenant cards. My sub deck was ex warrior with noctis, lunafreya, aerith and wol. Took my time with drives and heals until able to switch ex warrior and unleash hell until switching back for next battle. I honestly freaked out a little when tiamat dropped without her final attack and lol had a little hope that I could actually win it and I did. God that felt so good lol

Congrats! I still need to do this sooner or later, I'm still at CV36...
FFRK: ubvE (Rikku USB)

TheUnroe
4 weeks ago#156
I actually just did the last 3 back to back. Lol trust me it surprised the hell out of me that I did it that quickly lol. For them, I took a look on YouTube to see how others did them and then improvised.

TheUnroe
4 weeks ago#157
Well I went to sleep at 65 kills at rank 30. Woke up at rank 90. Let's see how it goes this time lol

User Info: _Dim_

_Dim_
3 weeks ago#158
Wow, just did 2 one card summon

first one was dupe, second one was Yazmat and it didnt reset the supreme counter!

meanwhile, 55 kills on witching hour
best prog-rock songs (no order)
Haken - Visions, Dream Theater - A Change of Seasons, Dream Theater - Octavarium, Genesis - Supper's Ready, Pink Floyd - Echoes
(edited 3 weeks ago)

TheUnroe
3 weeks ago#159
_Dim_ posted...
Wow, just did 2 one card summon

first one was dupe, second one was Yazmat and it didnt reset the supreme counter!

meanwhile, 55 kills on witching hour

Congrats on yiazmat! My bfa is wishing I had the tifa skin so it could get into the tower as well lol.

I've actually been testing myself with this tower, so far I've hit 77 kills and am at rank 398atm, and I think I've hit my limit. Now throwing any and all buffs and debuffs that I have out there aren't even cutting it anymore lol. I think finishing the last CV nodes changed my playing for the better lol.

TheUnroe
3 weeks ago#160
*crickets* Everybody alright out there?