You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Al_Sleeper

Al_Sleeper
1 month ago#1
http://information.mobiusfinalfantasy.com/ne/sp/2019/02/28/8c20810968ceadbd2478d2a3efa1207bbf1dfd0a.html

User Info: TheUnroe

TheUnroe
1 month ago#2
Well on the 7th it looks like i go to work

User Info: brian012

brian012
1 month ago#3
Looks like a busy month!

WOW! I managed to get to 60 kills in the Ranking Event! Rank is 1946. lol One "year" shy of the year my dad was born. XD

I actually found Lightning and Odin and their revamped-monster node harder than Cloud and Sephiroth this time around. Though I think I used Ultimates maybe, 6-8 times against Lightning and Odin, at least! LOL Took Odin out first, and then played defense with Lightning until her break gauge lowered and my ultimate gauge filled.

Time for a little break. Phew!
Hold the innocence of your childhood in your heart, but act not in a childish manner. ~Brian012 2001

Al_Sleeper
1 month ago#4
I'm one lap ahead of you, and can probably do a couple more (although I'm not sure I want to do it). SO can deal with Lightning easily during the first break, and then I switch to Ascetic to finish Odin. Four LoH cards make charging Ultimates a trivial task.

User Info: Mimetic_soup

Mimetic_soup
1 month ago#5
So, whats the gimmick with Graff? Does he have some special opness or is he just a retread of old jobs with more grinding?

I can't see why to use him when the original three do the job so well
"Or maybe you're the chosen one. More likely the glutton for punishment though..." - Raz
PSN ID: BurstOrion
(edited 1 month ago)

Al_Sleeper
1 month ago#6
IIRC, one of his new jobs is a very good Earth user.

User Info: brian012

brian012
1 month ago#7
ARGH Couldn't get past Lightning before the end of the ranking event. I had gotten bumped to just over 2100 in rank, with 60 kills. I spent a ton of time and stamina trying to win, but things didn't line up quite right. LOL I actually got killed by her ULTIMATE END attack Twice in a row! It was like Army of One, but EVERY hit dealt 999,999 damage! LOL It WAS pretty much a stalemate both times. Even though I was whittling her health down little by little. LOL Oh well, the prizes were pretty ok. Though the Job Recast fractal shows up in the Gil shop rotation every now and then, so it would've been neat if that fractal had been something different. The Skillseed up 10% fractal is very nice though. :) Not sure what to fuse it too yet. lol
Haven't checked out the Skillcard that came with the prizes yet. The other prizes were nice touches. :) Just a little bummed I didn't advance farther. Oh well! LOL
Hold the innocence of your childhood in your heart, but act not in a childish manner. ~Brian012 2001

User Info: TheUnroe

TheUnroe
1 month ago#8
I ended with rank 1767 from 64 kills

Al_Sleeper
1 month ago#9
Pull #1-1: https://i.postimg.cc/ZK1gM0kh/20190302062244.jpg

Excellent.

The best choice for +Skillseed fractals are 3rd generation Sicarius cards ans skillseed farming cards from the second anniversary batch.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: The_Lourde

The_Lourde
1 month ago#10
Day 1: 960/20,000 Mag.

71 kills, rank 1400-something; I actually scored one Rainbow Key! Probably could have gotten further if I'd gone for it earlier. I was using Deck 1 with Legendary Guardian/Sephiroth, Aerith, LoH, Moogle's Summer Vacation, and Fat Chocobo X and switching to Shorn One/Cloud to break and kill with Kamlenat, Jade Weapon, PB Odin, and UB. Cookie-cutter, but it was still getting the job done.

Also got all of the Ultimeh cards for my mule.
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser