You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: The_Lourde

The_Lourde
3 weeks ago#111
Finally conquered Hermit's Hall! It required a bit of luck with Prismatic Return and it was tricky balancing Odin and Ultima's HP, but I finally ended up with both at low health (broke Odin and focused Spectral Keeper attacks on Ultima) and both charging up to kill me at the same time... the raw damage was enough to get Odin hurt through his freshly-applied layer of yellow bar before the turn ended.

That one was tricky, especially since my only AoE Dark Monk cards are Bahamut Sicarius, 4* Hell House, and Spectral Keeper with that steep 5-orb cost. Dark isn't a strong element for my monks...
FFRK: ubvE (Rikku USB)

User Info: TheUnroe

TheUnroe
3 weeks ago#112
The_Lourde posted...
Finally conquered Hermit's Hall! It required a bit of luck with Prismatic Return and it was tricky balancing Odin and Ultima's HP, but I finally ended up with both at low health (broke Odin and focused Spectral Keeper attacks on Ultima) and both charging up to kill me at the same time... the raw damage was enough to get Odin hurt through his freshly-applied layer of yellow bar before the turn ended.

That one was tricky, especially since my only AoE Dark Monk cards are Bahamut Sicarius, 4* Hell House, and Spectral Keeper with that steep 5-orb cost. Dark isn't a strong element for my monks...

I feel your pain. Besides spectral keeper, all I have is geosgaeno for monk dark elements

User Info: Al_Sleeper

Al_Sleeper
3 weeks ago#113
IIRC, it is possible to simplify the fight to a certain degree by using Jade Weapon.

TheUnroe
3 weeks ago#114
I never knew that the wol supreme had a bug, but I'm glad they did and are getting it fixed

Al_Sleeper
3 weeks ago#115
What bug?

TheUnroe
3 weeks ago#116
"[Issue with Ultimate Booster]
We have confirmed an issue where the ability Ultimate Booster from the Supreme card, “Warrior of Light: FFI” does not function properly. This issue will be addressed with the next app update."

Apparently, the issue is that the ultimate booster buff is considered a debuff in the game and cards like Aerith and Choco Esuna are cleansing the “debuff”, if you don’t use cards like that AFTER using WoL you are fine.

That's what I found on their Facebook page.

Al_Sleeper
3 weeks ago#117
I don't have WoL yet, therefore I have very little experience with it. IIRC, in multiplayer Ultimate Booster functions properly.

TheUnroe
3 weeks ago#118
It was my freebie supreme and I rarely use it lol. I saw the post and my only thought was "oh ok. Good to know." Lol

I had to go in the comments to see what the actual issue was and i hate doing that. All i ever see is the whining "gimmie gimmie gimmie"
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: BlackCatSenPai

BlackCatSenPai
3 weeks ago#119
Yeah FB comments are full of self-entitled whingers. The bug doesn't "bug" me that much though. Only 15 ult pts over 15 non-quickcast actions, which is actually not much for such hefty condition, considering how many ult charger cards we currently have. WoL's best selling points are the unique divine shield and all element enhance (II with future buff). As long as those are untouched/unbugged, I'm good. Still, they better fix the bug before tower hits as ult charge can cheese another boss or 2 before hitting a wall.
If you pay up, you can (may) be a Warrior of Light...

User Info: _Dim_

_Dim_
3 weeks ago#120
No boosted rate for ex job pulls

Separate pull counter

should i even try?
best prog-rock songs (no order)
Haken - Visions, Dream Theater - A Change of Seasons, Dream Theater - Octavarium, Genesis - Supper's Ready, Pink Floyd - Echoes