Need help unlocked the last lock/node in FFX event episode 2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mobius Final Fantasy
  3. Need help unlocked the last lock/node in FFX event episode 2

User Info: TheUnroe

TheUnroe
4 weeks ago#11
For valefor, my setup:
prima donna job (main)
Anemone (wind bdd)
Phantom train (earth aoe att)
Yrp (support)
Aerith (support)

Sword saint job (sub) w/ sephiroth skin
Ultrix (dark bdd)
Ardyn (dark att)
Pelupelu (support)
Aerith (support dupe)

Rental: wol

Before the final valefor battle my strategy was using prima donna to break them all them wipe them out with the att card and made sure to rebuff and switched to sub job before valefor battle.

I didnt know about valefor's dark defense so I kinda stepped in it with ss. With the barriers and walls in place I managed to switch back to main to buff again and heal. Valefor's dark guard switched to earth because of prima donna so I switched back to ss, popped ultimate, and unleashed ardyn on him until gone. Flans then became dessert. Hope my strategy helps.

User Info: The_Lourde

The_Lourde
4 weeks ago#12
Umm... is it me, or does the Lower Levels node leading to Treasury 1 go by CUMULATIVE score? I went through a first time and didn't unlock it (140k only). When I came through again with Ascetic and an ultimate spam deck, it unlocked before I reached the 300k goal. Now the confirmation screen shows a battle score of 492,889,890, which is higher than the 311k that I completed that second battle with.

Oh well. Same setup smoked the Valefor node, done with this map!

Definitely easier to come back after doing Part 3 and onward and getting more Sphere Map bonuses.
FFRK: ubvE (Rikku USB)

User Info: CastleMega

CastleMega
4 weeks ago#13
The_Lourde posted...

Definitely easier to come back after doing Part 3 and onward and getting more Sphere Map bonuses.

You know, I didn't even think of that. I'll just put this aside until I get through part 3.
-CastleToastM on YouTube; 3DS FC: 2638-0347-0844; FFRK: o1DR Ramza's Battle Cry
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk7Cx_kfrU4VdXQYNffeloQ
  1. Boards
  2. Mobius Final Fantasy
  3. Need help unlocked the last lock/node in FFX event episode 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived