• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mobius Final Fantasy
  3. September Calendar

User Info: The_Lourde

The_Lourde
2 months ago#71
TheUnroe posted...
Al_Sleeper posted...
Many best monk cards use Atk instead of Mag, therefore low Mag value isn't that much of an issue.

Good to know. Thanks

It's an ability on the cards, Taijutsu (80% ATK -> MAG) and... I don't have Duncan or anything with it, but I believe that Mantra is the name of the superior, 1 ATK:1 MAG version.

So, what's everyone else burning their Mobius Day Elixirs on? I started out farming Pleiades Lagoon and Gigantuar Terrace for upgrade mats since I had so many cards to 5*, since then it's been leveling weapons vs. Famfrit in Bahamut Lagoon. Finally maxed the mods on my last Ultima Weapon, the Mace, and slotted in Trigger Happy/Magical Rave. Butterfly Edge is, at long last, about to max HP/ATK/BRK/MAG. Debating fusing my Trance cards into other Support cards to pass on the JCR*2 that I put on all of them; I've got skins for every class type except Monk now and it seems like practically everything gets Trance from their Ultimates now. IDK how many 5* Water Fractals I've accumulated, but the plan is loading up every Life-type Support with as many JCRs as they'll hold; if I still have fractals after that, MAG+ on attack cards. Almost hit 10,000 from Magicite drops for the month.
FFRK: ubvE (Rikku USB)

User Info: TheUnroe

TheUnroe
2 months ago#72
I checked my monk cards and my only taijutsu is with iris:ffxv lol.

And my elixirs went to the lagoon to upgrade my ffxi cards, finally able to upgrade a few cards at the tree, and now working on unlocking the skills of my last card upgraded: gil snapper. Then tomorrow comes MORE elixirs because my mobius box resets lol

User Info: Al_Sleeper

Al_Sleeper
2 months ago#73
Occultist twelved. All six starting nodes are relatively trivial if you have good cards.

TheUnroe
2 months ago#74
Al_Sleeper posted...
Occultist twelved. All six starting nodes are relatively trivial if you have good cards.

Same. Though the "breaking less then 2" node was a lil worrisome but passed nevertheless lol

User Info: Al_Sleeper

Al_Sleeper
2 months ago#75
TheUnroe posted...
Though the "breaking less then 2" node was a lil worrisome but passed nevertheless lol
I just nuked everybody with Amber Varuna, Prophesy and Ice Crystal.

User Info: Alessar

Alessar
2 months ago#76
I mostly farmed crystals, even after starting modifications on a bunch of weapons, I got up about 45. The nodes are trivial but having to reach over and tap my tablet to keep it from sleeping is a hassle. (Mental note: turn off power saving auto-off next time.) I actually did some HoF Rogue nodes yesterday. I have occultist but it's not leveled so HoF is a long way off.

TheUnroe
2 months ago#77
Al_Sleeper posted...
TheUnroe posted...
Though the "breaking less then 2" node was a lil worrisome but passed nevertheless lol
I just nuked everybody with Amber Varuna, Prophesy and Ice Crystal.

Amber varuna and maelspike here

TheUnroe
2 months ago#78
Whoa...okay I just finished maxing out goblin:ffxi card and found it has Att 2100 and bp 6300. I know this is probably a stupid question but how does that compare to Duncan's stats? Lol I thought about calling it the poor man's Duncan after that

User Info: BlackCatSenPai

BlackCatSenPai
2 months ago#79
TheUnroe posted...
Whoa...okay I just finished maxing out goblin:ffxi card and found it has Att 2100 and bp 6300. I know this is probably a stupid question but how does that compare to Duncan's stats? Lol I thought about calling it the poor man's Duncan after that

It doesn't have mantra/taijutsu so it will use magic instead of attk for scaling dmg/break. Passable 200% painful break but only 5 hits compared to 21 from duncan so dmg cap is much lower. Monks in general (except Vincent Valentine job) have low magic so it's hard to reach 5x1mil dmg cap too, hence the high base dmg/break value from the card to compensate. Somewhat inferior to summer cards for deck compression but still decent regardless, safe to keep.
If you pay up, you can (may) be a Warrior of Light...

User Info: The_Lourde

The_Lourde
2 months ago#80
In case anyone was curious: ~187 5* Water Fractals.
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser
  1. Boards
  2. Mobius Final Fantasy
  3. September Calendar
  • Topic Archived