September Calendar

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mobius Final Fantasy
  3. September Calendar

User Info: TheUnroe

TheUnroe
1 month ago#1
http://information.mobiusfinalfantasy.com/ne/sp/2018/08/31/17769a3a1fb70452fad6d8b5c2c2680e3b9a2fb3.html

XI cards? Aw crap...I think I might start having flashbacks lol. That was my game until drama found me and took the fun out of it for me.

User Info: The_Lourde

The_Lourde
1 month ago#2
Some of those 11 cards are supposed to be a poor man's Primal Boon/WEAPON. I wouldn't be averse to the Earthshift Kai one for use with Ragnarok.

Yojimbo's Tower is supposed to drop Ultimeh-grade Unbreakable Bonds... Unborkable Bonds?
FFRK: ubvE (Rikku USB)

User Info: Veedrock-

Veedrock-
1 month ago#3
Oh s***, there's the FFX-2 cards.

More limited cards? They figured out where the money is I guess.
My friends call me Vee.
I'm not your friend, buddy.

TheUnroe
1 month ago#4
I'm curious... if last month's x cards and this month's xi cards are limited, does that mean, when the revival banner comes back around, that they will be added to the vii, xiv, and xv or not?

User Info: ChronoDave

ChronoDave
1 month ago#5
That's great that the FFX-2 cards share the same banner as the Rikku one. I want that YRP card, so now I can try to get it while pulling on a decent banner
"I'm here to see how the story unfolds. Any self-respecting leading man would do the same."
-Balthier, Final Fantasy XII

User Info: Al_Sleeper

Al_Sleeper
1 month ago#6
Don't forget that Rikku is a Legend job, therefore it is not exactly easy to get it.

TheUnroe
1 month ago#7
Did 1 pull from banner and got maelspike, al bhed worker, and I lucked out with 7th card and got the yrp card. I think I'm good for now lol

User Info: Veedrock-

Veedrock-
1 month ago#8
Got YRP first pull. Anybody got 5* stats for the others? Can't augment my old Paine card to know if I wanna collect another.
My friends call me Vee.
I'm not your friend, buddy.
(edited 1 month ago)

TheUnroe
1 month ago#9
Veedrock- posted...
Got YRP first pull. Anybody got 5* stats for the others? Can't augment my old Paine card to know if I wanna collect another.

Copycat lol

User Info: Shadow_Blaze23

Shadow_Blaze23
1 month ago#10
Veedrock- posted...

900 attack 600 break power. They're pretty outdated and weak since they're cones. Their only redeeming feature is the crystal seeker auto-ability and 2 open fractal slots they have.
PSN: Shadow_Blaze17
  1. Boards
  2. Mobius Final Fantasy
  3. September Calendar

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.