• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TheUnroe

TheUnroe
4 months ago#41
I waited for the mobius 888 day to get some work done in game: farmed a couple of cards in the tree, finished catching up with ALL of my hof skill panels (to which I am also thanking those who helped me out with exploit weakness and such; frog song and tengu were godsends), finished fireworks event (prima donna + treant to hit 30 mil with wind here) and I'm still not even halfway through the 888 AND I'm about to level. Oy this will take a while lol

User Info: The_Lourde

The_Lourde
4 months ago#42
Took all day, at least six hours, to re-download everything. Fortunately uninstall/reinstall did the trick.
Posted using GameFlux

TheUnroe
4 months ago#43
Decided to do a yolo pull and got demonolith and the hunter job. Now I have actually completed a whole page of jobs even though it is the first one lol.

User Info: Al_Sleeper

Al_Sleeper
4 months ago#44
Warning: Sephiroth Urenkel Ger intentionally attacks and kills the boss before the guards. Kick him on sight.

User Info: Alessar

Alessar
4 months ago#45
TheUnroe posted...
helped me out with exploit weakness

Actually what IS the difference between Exploit Weakness and Weaken? I always assumed Weaken just amped up how much damage things took from their weakness but that's what exploit weakness also sounds like...

TheUnroe
4 months ago#46
Alessar posted...
TheUnroe posted...
helped me out with exploit weakness

Actually what IS the difference between Exploit Weakness and Weaken? I always assumed Weaken just amped up how much damage things took from their weakness but that's what exploit weakness also sounds like...

The way I look at it is that Weaken raises the dmg of their opposing element and Exploit weakness "exploits" (for lack of better terms) that they are weakened which multiplies the dmg again. I think...lol

User Info: The_Lourde

The_Lourde
4 months ago#47
Weaken is a status ailment, Exploit Weakness is a passive that increases damage when the conditions are met. An enemy can be immune to Weaken, but as long as you're hitting a weakness, Exploit will kick in. They should stack.
Brought to you by GameFlux
Free GameFAQs app on Google Play!

User Info: Alessar

Alessar
4 months ago#48
Ah, a passive, now I understand.

TheUnroe
4 months ago#49
Okay I'm a little confused (lol big surprise). What exactly is an ex job. Am I wrong that it's a job that has more than one role, like master ninja (I think that's the one)?

User Info: Al_Sleeper

Al_Sleeper
4 months ago#50
No, EX jobs are equivalents of Legend jobs. However, Legend jobs are based on characters from other games from Final Fantasy franchise. It is not the case for EX jobs.
  • Topic Archived