Which Super Supreme to draw for?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mobius Final Fantasy
  3. Which Super Supreme to draw for?

User Info: Al_Sleeper

Al_Sleeper
2 months ago#11
Probability of *3 cards being upgraded to *4 is only 10%. It isn't exactly stellar.

User Info: BlackCatSenPai

BlackCatSenPai
2 months ago#12
103 ST and 126k8 mag to yolo for Light of Hope. Around 59+ pulls with some xtras from ST exchanged from celestriads. Would be cool if I get it without spending everything (like my Aerith after 6 pulls from last supreme campaign). No biggie if it's not the case, still lots of cards, jobs and ability tickets for compensation. UH skins are optional to me, but will still welcome regardless.
If you pay up, you can (may) be a Warrior of Light...

User Info: ChronoDave

ChronoDave
2 months ago#13
BlackCatSenPai posted...
103 ST and 126k8 mag to yolo for Light of Hope. Around 59+ pulls with some xtras from ST exchanged from celestriads. Would be cool if I get it without spending everything (like my Aerith after 6 pulls from last supreme campaign). No biggie if it's not the case, still lots of cards, jobs and ability tickets for compensation. UH skins are optional to me, but will still welcome regardless.

Oh man. How long have you've been hoarding, erh... saving for this banner? Good luck on the pulls.

I was going to pull on the mage supreme banner but I got very luck on pulling Fusoya on the free daily pull. Lol this game likes to give me supremes on free pulls. Go figure
"I'm here to see how the story unfolds. Any self-respecting leading man would do the same."
-Balthier, Final Fantasy XII

User Info: Alessar

Alessar
2 months ago#14
Al_Sleeper posted...
Probability of *3 cards being upgraded to *4 is only 10%. It isn't exactly stellar.

True but it works out to being about 60% chance of at least getting an upgraded card in what might otherwise be an all-dupe summon. It's all gambling anyway. Honestly I am still not happy that the jobs were merged in; I'd rather that streak breaker guaranteed new card you get would be an ability card (preferably from the current set) over some old job I don't care about.

User Info: Al_Sleeper

Al_Sleeper
2 months ago#15
I usually get no more than two 3* cards per summon, therefore the chance is closer to 20%. IIRC, chances to get a new *4 card are at least 15-20%.

User Info: BlackCatSenPai

BlackCatSenPai
2 months ago#16
Welp, got Light of Hope on 3rd pull. Still have 96 ST and 129k3 mag to spare. Should I yolo for more? Random supremes (got Aerith and Light of Hope out of the banner) and random skins. Or not? Since I'm obviously pushing my luck.
If you pay up, you can (may) be a Warrior of Light...
  1. Boards
  2. Mobius Final Fantasy
  3. Which Super Supreme to draw for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived