Which Super Supreme to draw for?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mobius Final Fantasy
  3. Which Super Supreme to draw for?

User Info: Norenia

Norenia
3 weeks ago#1
Thus far, I have Unbroken Bonds XV and Aerith. I’ve narrowed my choice to Ranger and Mage. Ranger will still be good for me even if I never pick up a Ranger class again because SOLDIER 1st Class. Though with the Meia jobs and Y’shtola I’ve picked up lately, both of the Mage Supremes are just as desirable.

Any advice/opinions?
Casual PC/PS4 gaming stream: https://www.twitch.tv/norenia

User Info: Al_Sleeper

Al_Sleeper
3 weeks ago#2
NXD

User Info: Biobinary

Biobinary
3 weeks ago#3
Don't bother. When they say "increased rates" the increase is insignificant. Id save for banners with good cards.
Smooth McGroove "Put the Bob in the bottle"

Al_Sleeper
3 weeks ago#4
Biobinary posted...
Don't bother. When they say "increased rates" the increase is insignificant. Id save for banners with good cards.
+1

User Info: Shadow_Blaze23

Shadow_Blaze23
3 weeks ago#5
If you're using to pull for anything I'd suggest Light of Hope on the support banner in a few days. It's ridiculously good for deck compression and pairs well with Aerith.

NxD and Ragnarok are also really good if you have jobs that can use them.

I'll personally be skipping the supreme banners and saving resources for limited time cards that we should be getting in the next few months.
PSN: Shadow_Blaze17

User Info: ChronoDave

ChronoDave
3 weeks ago#6
Don't go too crazy on chasing these supremes. The odds even boosted are really not great but I still pulled 3 times on the ranger banner (one more then I wanted) and all were dupes... and then this happened on my free daily https://imgur.com/ucexNUS

Lol this game loves to give me Supremes on free pulls. I got UB, Duncan, and now this one from free pulls. My best fire user is white mage, or Fauviste if I slap some fire EE on her. Neither job I care about. I'll just probably turn my ace striker to a fire mage Lol
"I'm here to see how the story unfolds. Any self-respecting leading man would do the same."
-Balthier, Final Fantasy XII

User Info: hamstergeval

hamstergeval
3 weeks ago#7
Don't chase supremes. If the rates are like jp it's 0.8%. If they increased the rates you can maybe look at 2%. Not worth it.

Al_Sleeper
3 weeks ago#8
hamstergeval posted...
Don't chase supremes. If the rates are like jp it's 0.8%. If they increased the rates you can maybe look at 2%. Not worth it.
IIRC, it's only 1.3% or 1.5%, not even 2%.

User Info: Shadow_Blaze23

Shadow_Blaze23
3 weeks ago#9
Al_Sleeper posted...
hamstergeval posted...
IIRC, it's only 1.3% or 1.5%, not even 2%.

1.2 for supremes snd 3% for skins.
PSN: Shadow_Blaze17

User Info: Alessar

Alessar
3 weeks ago#10
If you click the info button for each banner, it takes you to a webpage that spells out the exact percent chance for every card to drop. Anyway, I feel like if you've got tickets to burn you might as well pick one category that would be helpful and go for it because at least there's an increased chance of a four-star. I did four pulls and each time I got a three-star card upgraded to a four-star card and that save dme some growstars.
  1. Boards
  2. Mobius Final Fantasy
  3. Which Super Supreme to draw for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived