Mage class hof advice...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mobius Final Fantasy
  3. Mage class hof advice...

User Info: TheUnroe

TheUnroe
4 weeks ago#11
Gotcha and for weakness should I stick with apps rapps or go with nyx or any of the verunas?

User Info: Al_Sleeper

Al_Sleeper
4 weeks ago#12
Specifically for Mage Blue Varuna is better. It is one of the best attack cards for him, along with Omniscient. Other good support cards for him: The Friend (Weakness + Debarrier), Drift Turn (Stun + Dispel), Krishna (Curse + Debrave), Bismark (Stun + Slow + Debarrier), CRD/BDD (several options).

User Info: TheUnroe

TheUnroe
4 weeks ago#13
Ah ok good to know but I had to check because i was sure I had it and Krishna is a ranger card.

And yeah looking over my cards and pretty much all my mage cards are bdd and crd. Though I do have legendary powie wowie (never thought I would have to spell that word out lol), neo Bahamut (though I know it's not useful with my current situation), and devil's ride

And btw, since I was looking over my cards and I know it's a bit off topic, are the aoe cleaving attack cards like heligunner and skeeskee cards useful for anything really?

User Info: Al_Sleeper

Al_Sleeper
4 weeks ago#14
That's why I listed Krishna as support card, not as attack card.

Cleaving attack cards are useful, but I don't have any experience using them with Mage. For normal play I tend to use either Master Monk or various rangers.
  1. Boards
  2. Mobius Final Fantasy
  3. Mage class hof advice...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived