• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mobius Final Fantasy
  3. Skillseeds - What, Why, and Where? [Guide]

User Info: EchoNull

EchoNull
2 years ago#21
Dotang34 posted...
Plus not everyone can get taunts, so theres that too.
True, but
Dotang34 posted...
Im using a Taunt,
so in this case Dotang can buy more from the Ability Shop on the cheap. I hadn't thought to do that till someone on here suggested it, so I thought it worth mentioning.

That said, I've ranged ~800k-1.2M with the same deck, so your scenario that different from the norm?

Odd.
(edited 2 years ago)

User Info: Dotang34

Dotang34
2 years ago#22
EchoNull posted...
Dotang34 posted...
Plus not everyone can get taunts, so theres that too.
True, but
Dotang34 posted...
Im using a Taunt,
so in this case Dotang can buy more from the Ability Shop on the cheap. I hadn't thought to do that till someone on here suggested it, so I thought it worth mentioning.

That said, I've ranged ~800k-1.2M with the same deck, so your scenario that different from the norm?

My farming decks tend to consist of a sicarius, a lower power move with break like blizzard, a taunt, and a throwaway from another class at the bottom. I follow faith and berserk alot so I get my buff there.

Then i just use the nodes I mentioned in the OP. Auto is wonky sometimes but normally I get 200k or 500k multiplier on auto, occasionally breaking 1m if the stars align lol. Its consistent enough for me.
Playing: Mobius Final Fantasy, Fallout 4, Shadow of Mordor, hoping to finally play Mass Effect series now that its backwards compatible...

User Info: Fishy_XY

Fishy_XY
2 years ago#23
Just for the TC, I'm now at 500k water seeds after 2-3 days because of this, thanks bro!
Don't ask me why I'm Fishy, no one knows... 3DS, PS4, iPhone/Android. Let's be geeks forever guys :P
(edited 2 years ago)

Dotang34
2 years ago#24
Fishy_XY posted...
Just for the TC, I'm now at 500k water seeds after 2-3 days because of this, thanks bro!

Hey nice work! Glad to be of service.
Playing: Mobius Final Fantasy, Fallout 4, Shadow of Mordor, hoping to finally play Mass Effect series now that its backwards compatible...

User Info: Forskaken

Forskaken
2 years ago#25
I to buy another 3 4 star Lcie or blizzards and max skill seeds gain xD get tons of water seeds (magus takes sooo many) ;-; welll over 100k of the others

Dotang34
2 years ago#26
Neither of those I would recommend. They both have split seed types. Shiva Sicarius or Taunts have pure water skillseeds and will net you more.

User Info: Fishy_XY

Fishy_XY
2 years ago#27
100% recommend buying into this current event. The cards you get have crystal drop chance and one colour seeds at 4*, so always 28 seeds :)

They start at 4* too so no augmenting
Don't ask me why I'm Fishy, no one knows... 3DS, PS4, iPhone/Android. Let's be geeks forever guys :P
(edited 2 years ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Mobius Final Fantasy
  3. Skillseeds - What, Why, and Where? [Guide]
  • Topic Closed