Anybody else finding 2* Tyro to be a pain in the ass? Not hard, just a pain.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mobius Final Fantasy
  3. Anybody else finding 2* Tyro to be a pain in the ass? Not hard, just a pain.

User Info: annonymous2k6

annonymous2k6
2 years ago#21
It drives me crazy when the red bar needs it be depleted and ppl spam abilities. I'm sorry but I can't stand that. Along with other dumb things like off class cards, no break cards etc. but that's the nature of mp, lots of uninformed players.
im a random poster.
"Zam"

User Info: ultimalegion

ultimalegion
2 years ago#22
annonymous2k6 posted...
It drives me crazy when the red bar needs it be depleted and ppl spam abilities. I'm sorry but I can't stand that. Along with other dumb things like off class cards, no break cards etc. but that's the nature of mp, lots of uninformed players.

The pain is real bro, I didn't even remember off class cards. Gotta love knights with ranger skills equipped.
Playing Gods Eater Burst and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd! Maplestory-Bera- Gleivnir
Nintendo 3DS FC: 3737-9589-0694 PSN: sealofgleipnir XBL: Ragnarok Reaper

User Info: xZeikx

xZeikx
2 years ago#23
I tend to get groups that break him with sentinel buff is up. 3x in a row. I abandoned those idiots. They spam everything see the 0s and keep doing it

User Info: annonymous2k6

annonymous2k6
2 years ago#24
Well sentinel absorbs a certain amount of damage. You can still knock it out and continue to damage him after he uses it.
im a random poster.
"Zam"

User Info: xZeikx

xZeikx
2 years ago#25
annonymous2k6 posted...
Well sentinel absorbs a certain amount of damage. You can still knock it out and continue to damage him after he uses it.

I must be getting super weak people then because I've never seen it break

User Info: gotohades

gotohades
2 years ago#26
xZeikx posted...
annonymous2k6 posted...

I must be getting super weak people then because I've never seen it break

This is what I do. Sentinel blocks something around 70-80k damage which is something that I can break though on the first round and still cause some damage to him. It's just annoying when he pulls it off is all.

I was having an extremely hard time with Tyro this morning with my 2 attacker and 2 breaker setup. Then I realized that I had removed all of the cards from their decks because I was going to edit them this morning, so they didn't have a single card in their decks. Not my proudest moment <_<
"You can make it all go away. Put your head back. Close your eyes. Wade into the quiet of the stream."- Hannibal
My Friend Code is 4682-8451-8168

User Info: kazuaky

kazuaky
2 years ago#27
there's 1 more type...

attacker who won't get the yellow gauge and attack all the time..... wishing breaker to break yellow and red gauge by himself

User Info: Shrute

Shrute
2 years ago#28
Lol I must be really bad and/or unlucky. I've only gone against 2* tyro twice and both times our team took 25 minutes. I'm embarrassed to hear some people take 5 minutes!
Is my build for white Mage alright against 2*tyro? Boost, drain, faith, and blizzard. All are maxed out.

User Info: Rubedo_URTV_666

Rubedo_URTV_666
2 years ago#29
Here's some advice that should help alot, I've been doing it and crushing this guy.

I have a maxed Knight and Dark Knight, but I always play Knight for this guy just for this one card - Thor. Obviously, it's better just to break him before he gets that buff on, but not all parties seem to be able to do that. When that happens, I always tell my Party to let me go first and if they listen then problem solved.

Casting Thor on Tyro immediately replaced his Wall with Nullified Defense. Even when Nullified Defense goes away, the Wall stays down. Sure, he has Barrier on too so he's going to take less damage, but it's better than him taking no damage. Other than that, I just try to keep him Taunted and use Ares for Break and the little damage I contribute.

It really helps, so I'd give it a try if your team ever falters on the Break.
Varys - "There are easier ways to kill yourself than drinking yourself to death." Tyrion - "Not for a coward."
Gamertag: Rubedo URTV 666

User Info: GGearX

GGearX
2 years ago#30
cowboybbp1 posted...
Casting Thor on Tyro immediately replaced his Wall with Nullified Defense. Even when Nullified Defense goes away, the Wall stays down. Sure, he has Barrier on too so he's going to take less damage, but it's better than him taking no damage. Other than that, I just try to keep him Taunted and use Ares for Break and the little damage I contribute.

I reccomend using Hecatoncheir as well.
Thor+Hec brings his defence buff completely down and is really helpful.
BACK TO BAAAACK , DEATH COMES RIDING ON A MIDNIGHT TRAIN!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Mobius Final Fantasy
  3. Anybody else finding 2* Tyro to be a pain in the ass? Not hard, just a pain.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived