• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mobius Final Fantasy
  3. Anybody else finding 2* Tyro to be a pain in the ass? Not hard, just a pain.

User Info: nwre

nwre
2 years ago#11
Yeah, I've been using Pupus as well. Might throw in that earth elemental taunt for earth seeds now that you mention it.

User Info: annonymous2k6

annonymous2k6
2 years ago#12
Tyro is easy damage wise but it really depends on the team. I've had first break kills with no sentinel and also 12 mins runs :/
im a random poster.
"Zam"

User Info: Damien747

Damien747
2 years ago#13
With a good team, Tyro 2* can be downed in under 3 minutes. That's with 3 attackers and 1 breaker.
http://i.imgur.com/T63K51v.gif

User Info: Momoqi

Momoqi
2 years ago#14
I wish I could find such a team.

User Info: The_Iron_Lung

The_Iron_Lung
2 years ago#15
He's easy.

User Info: JKRebel

JKRebel
2 years ago#16
2 attackers 2 breakers just ended at 2m 1s.
1 line break(s), 160 characters allowed

annonymous2k6
2 years ago#17
JKRebel posted...

No attackers or breakers. Y'all gonna get healed today!
im a random poster.
"Zam"

User Info: JKRebel

JKRebel
2 years ago#18
annonymous2k6 posted...
JKRebel posted...

No attackers or breakers. Y'all gonna get healed today!

Haha. How long that take?
1 line break(s), 160 characters allowed

annonymous2k6
2 years ago#19
I've done 3 min runs. If I can get an early aerith and tifa with a good team. It's over. Easy break and tons of damage.
im a random poster.
"Zam"

User Info: ultimalegion

ultimalegion
2 years ago#20
I found it only really boils down to how many of these problems are prevalent in your party, any of these will exponentially aggravate your situation:

- People with starter jobs (even if at 4*)
- People with summoned jobs but NOT at 4* star (I don't even CONSIDER playing with 2* people, I only play with 3* people if, upon inspection, their abilities are relevant)
- People with underleveled cards
- People with stupid cards that don't have break power (exousia, phantom, succubus)
- People, besides the attacker, who ONLY have L'cie Brand/Jecht Shot and no cards with break power. Even then, the attacker should still at least bring 1 card that can knock down the yellow gauge.
- People that misplace their turns or, when being told to attack, do erratic things that don't help break the boss such as using abilities with more than half the red bar still up or element driving. I've had at least 5 separate occasions where the boss could have been broken if those people had attacked instead of using their idiotic skils.

So, in summary, to be successful you need people who can cooperate logically, have relevant skills, focus on knocking the yellow bar, then pitching in to break the red bar ASAP. It's ok if it takes you more than 1 break round to down Tyro but by focusing on breaking him early you prevent an entire turn from going to waste.

Out of 40+ battles around 30 have been successful for me once I started picking teams. The other 10 were sabotaged by one or more of the characteristics on the list.
Playing Gods Eater Burst and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd! Maplestory-Bera- Gleivnir
Nintendo 3DS FC: 3737-9589-0694 PSN: sealofgleipnir XBL: Ragnarok Reaper
  1. Boards
  2. Mobius Final Fantasy
  3. Anybody else finding 2* Tyro to be a pain in the ass? Not hard, just a pain.
  • Topic Archived