Maxed Thief, Dark Knight and, very soon, a White Mage. Which one next?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mobius Final Fantasy
  3. Maxed Thief, Dark Knight and, very soon, a White Mage. Which one next?

User Info: ultimalegion

ultimalegion
1 year ago#1
I have a Hunter sitting on the second panel. A Knight sitting on the second panel and a Black Mage almost done with the third panel.
Playing Gods Eater Burst and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd! Maplestory-Bera- Gleivnir
Nintendo 3DS FC: 3737-9589-0694 PSN: sealofgleipnir XBL: Ragnarok Reaper

User Info: gotohades

gotohades
1 year ago#2
I'd go Knight myself. That way you have a relatively balanced MP team for auto purposes, though you'd be missing a breaker.
"You can make it all go away. Put your head back. Close your eyes. Wade into the quiet of the stream."- Hannibal
My Friend Code is 4682-8451-8168

User Info: ultimalegion

ultimalegion
1 year ago#3
That's another dilemma I had.

Even though Thief (Bandit) is classified as attacker, other Bandits I've played with on MP had focused on breaking and boy... do they do a good job!

Guess I could do Skirmisher after just to have a breaker with the role bonus?
Playing Gods Eater Burst and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd! Maplestory-Bera- Gleivnir
Nintendo 3DS FC: 3737-9589-0694 PSN: sealofgleipnir XBL: Ragnarok Reaper

User Info: gotohades

gotohades
1 year ago#4
My Dark Knight can bring the break bar to red with two Siegfried hits. Breaking the bar really isn't difficult with the current difficulty. I have a Hunter/Skirmisher that can deplete the red bar really quickly, but without a breaker it'll just taker a few more turns to fully break him. Of course more turns means more damage taken so there's a toss up. Knight brings your survability way up.
"You can make it all go away. Put your head back. Close your eyes. Wade into the quiet of the stream."- Hannibal
My Friend Code is 4682-8451-8168

User Info: Villainous

Villainous
1 year ago#5
Good Breakers that aren't brain dead are hard to come by, but Defender classes are fun to play, too.

So I'd say Hunter or Knight.
FC: 2767-2257-8691
Final Fantasy Explorers
  1. Boards
  2. Mobius Final Fantasy
  3. Maxed Thief, Dark Knight and, very soon, a White Mage. Which one next?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived