• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mobius Final Fantasy
  3. 4 of me is 100 times better than 3 scrubs that dont know what they are doing...

User Info: darkwing1232

darkwing1232
2 years ago#1
I tried doing the whole MP thing and being patient but after wiping multiple times, I realized I can do ridiculously better with 3 AIs using my deck(s) than teaming up with 99% of the people playing. Low and behold, after a little of tweaking, I now have 2* Ifrit on farm and can beat it in about 8 minutes. Screw teaming up. Solo all the way.

User Info: Villainous

Villainous
2 years ago#2
darkwing1232 posted...
I tried doing the whole MP thing and being patient but after wiping multiple times, I realized I can do ridiculously better with 3 AIs using my deck(s) than teaming up with 99% of the people playing. Low and behold, after a little of tweaking, I now have 2* Ifrit on farm and can beat it in about 8 minutes. Screw teaming up. Solo all the way.

Considering doing this myself. So tired of people who don't even know what their party role is supposed to be, Support who don't bring Support cards, etc.
FC: 2767-2257-8691
Final Fantasy Explorers

User Info: ultimalegion

ultimalegion
2 years ago#3
What really irks me is the lobbies littered with 2* or even 1* people (I even saw a fresh Knight there...) with 3 slots reading "Free" on the 2* Ifrit battle.

It's not the hardest thing in the world but boy ... not only is it hard on the other players but it's hard on the underleveled people themselves...
Playing Gods Eater Burst and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd! Maplestory-Bera- Gleivnir
Nintendo 3DS FC: 3737-9589-0694 PSN: sealofgleipnir XBL: Ragnarok Reaper

User Info: Damien747

Damien747
2 years ago#4
I was just in a party where the white mage kept casting lesser flame burst....on Ifrit. Pretty sure he was just being a jackass.
http://i.imgur.com/T63K51v.gif

User Info: gotohades

gotohades
2 years ago#5
This is why I've done all of MP solo so far. I'd like to play with other people, but the horror stories I'm hearing make me glad that I built a party that can auto it.
"You can make it all go away. Put your head back. Close your eyes. Wade into the quiet of the stream."- Hannibal
My Friend Code is 4682-8451-8168

User Info: Damien747

Damien747
2 years ago#6
gotohades posted...
This is why I've done all of MP solo so far. I'd like to play with other people, but the horror stories I'm hearing make me glad that I built a party that can auto it.

It's not too bad. Nobody is posting about positive experiences so your perception on it may be skewed.

Putting the level requirement up minimizes on scrub parties. Also avoiding joining parties with starter jobs helps.
http://i.imgur.com/T63K51v.gif

User Info: nwre

nwre
2 years ago#7
^

People who pick s***ty teams are as much as fault as the s***ty players. I've seen an attacker with nothing but fire cards against ifrit. I simply didn't join his team. Done.

User Info: Villainous

Villainous
2 years ago#8
Damien747 posted...
gotohades posted...

It's not too bad. Nobody is posting about positive experiences so your perception on it may be skewed.

Putting the level requirement up minimizes on scrub parties. Also avoiding joining parties with starter jobs helps.

I don't join anything below level 20 and I still see plenty of scrubs.

nwre posted...
^

People who pick s***ty teams are as much as fault as the s***ty players. I've seen an attacker with nothing but fire cards against ifrit. I simply didn't join his team. Done.

Doesn't work as well when you're second in a room prior to scrubzilla showing up. Feels kind of bad to just bail.
FC: 2767-2257-8691
Final Fantasy Explorers

User Info: TrueDozenMarks

TrueDozenMarks
2 years ago#9
gotohades posted...

If you want somebody to join you for Ifrit 2* fights, I'm more than down if you want to leave a slot reserved. :P

Btw, you got a PSN or anything for chatting during MP to make it easier to communicate?

User Info: Hungry_for_Sex

Hungry_for_Sex
2 years ago#10
can u post ur decks?
Dokkan Box: https://dbz.space/box/bibi24
  1. Boards
  2. Mobius Final Fantasy
  3. 4 of me is 100 times better than 3 scrubs that dont know what they are doing...
  • Topic Archived