What's the best place to farm Judge Brigand (boost)?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mobius Final Fantasy
  3. What's the best place to farm Judge Brigand (boost)?

User Info: ultimalegion

ultimalegion
2 years ago#1
The Wiki suggests the whole north section of shrine of trials, which I did. Yet I only got 1. I got like 3 of the barrier one.

Should I go around doing the cactuars? or pick 1 spot and park there?

Also, will there be a place to farm Wind Sword or Ice Sword sooner according to the Japanese release.
Playing Gods Eater Burst and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd! Maplestory-Bera- Gleivnir
Nintendo 3DS FC: 3737-9589-0694 PSN: sealofgleipnir XBL: Ragnarok Reaper

User Info: JKRebel

JKRebel
2 years ago#2
They are rare and just an rng thing for ya. Support cards such as boost are best bought max boosted because of this. If you absolutely must farm them then I guess parking in one spot would probably be most efficient but then you lose out on getting any cactuar since if you fight in the same area it's only a single fight with no cactuar at the end. That would allow you to get more fights in though since it would be quicker.

Supposedly an event this month (Choco?) Will have farmable ice sword. Not sure about wind sword.
1 line break(s), 160 characters allowed

User Info: ultimalegion

ultimalegion
2 years ago#3
Being a f2p player I figured I would grind all grindable cards.

Out of the Support cards, the only truly farmable ones are Barrier and Boost since they don't need fire materials (molten core) to reach level 3.
Playing Gods Eater Burst and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd! Maplestory-Bera- Gleivnir
Nintendo 3DS FC: 3737-9589-0694 PSN: sealofgleipnir XBL: Ragnarok Reaper

User Info: Damien747

Damien747
2 years ago#4
ultimalegion posted...
Being a f2p player I figured I would grind all grindable cards.

Out of the Support cards, the only truly farmable ones are Barrier and Boost since they don't need fire materials (molten core) to reach level 3.

I get that, but it really is a pain to level those support cards. I just bit the bullet and bought most of my supports maxed. It's only 24 tickets compared to the attack cards (38 tickets).
http://i.imgur.com/T63K51v.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Mobius Final Fantasy
  3. What's the best place to farm Judge Brigand (boost)?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived