Best White Mage Multiplayer Support Cards?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mobius Final Fantasy
  3. Best White Mage Multiplayer Support Cards?

User Info: gotohades

gotohades
1 year ago#11
60fps posted...
I have around 34 tickets, so I can buy a maxed barrier and a base level cure. Is that better than settling for Yuna?

Not really. You still need cure to be level 4 if you want to get the quick cast extra skill. Without that you basically have a weaker heal that still takes an action.

Before buying anything though wait and see if anyone else has some input for you. All of this is just my personal opinion on what I think the best course of action is for you.
"You can make it all go away. Put your head back. Close your eyes. Wade into the quiet of the stream."- Hannibal
My Friend Code is 4682-8451-8168

User Info: 60fps

60fps
1 year ago#12
Ok thanks. I'll wait and see like you've suggested.
Zach Snyder disguised as Nick Fury:
http://imgur.com/0V1I8L9

User Info: Kuronan32

Kuronan32
1 year ago#13
Honestly I love the idea of the quick action but I hate the Cait Sith card. Won't be able to max out my Chocobo but I'll be coming in with Artemis, Hades and Moogle (I really needed to work Light seeds into my build, didn't think Artemis would be as useful as Drain so I maxed Hades first, the regrets are real)

Is Yuna better than Hades for White Mage?
  1. Boards
  2. Mobius Final Fantasy
  3. Best White Mage Multiplayer Support Cards?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived