Best White Mage Multiplayer Support Cards?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mobius Final Fantasy
  3. Best White Mage Multiplayer Support Cards?

User Info: Kuronan32

Kuronan32
1 year ago#1
So we all know Multiplayer will come out on the 8th. I have Moogle and Hades maxed at 3* plus Yuna and I'm using Ifrita for some damage on the side (Rerolled a lot, got White Mage about a week before the start-up campaign ended, RIP) I'm wondering what support cards I need to get and level in preparation?

Also should I take Ifrita out of my mage deck and go full Life Orbs Cards?

User Info: Zanaki

Zanaki
1 year ago#2
I'm gonna hijack your topic with my own WM question. ;)

Should white mages have all support cards or like like 3 support cards 1 damage card etc?

Not exactly sure how I should be playing WM in multi.

Although my question is basically your last question Haha.
A game of league just feels weird when you don't have to report anyone afterwards. - Coxydon

User Info: ultimalegion

ultimalegion
1 year ago#3
I don't see why you couldn't have one or two attack cards. When I saw the stream a few days ago, the white mage had at least 1 attack.
Playing Gods Eater Burst and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd! Maplestory-Bera- Gleivnir
Nintendo 3DS FC: 3737-9589-0694 PSN: sealofgleipnir XBL: Ragnarok Reaper
(message deleted)

User Info: GenocideTwitch

GenocideTwitch
1 year ago#5
I wouldnt bring any attack cards at all, especially on a Multiplayer WM.

Also if your able, fully upgrade the Neophytes weapon to X. It gives ultimate recharge on attack, making it awesome for charging spamable WM ultimate.

All support is fantastic on a WM. You are not there to do damage, or to break mobs, your sole role in multiplayer is to buff and keep your party alive. You gain support element like its going out of style in multiplayer as a support. So buff spamming is certainly Ideal.

Your most important buffs are always going to be Barrier, and Wall, later on they will get combined into one card, for now barrier and wall is definitely top priority, next is Boost; this is a definite absolute must to handle the top tier (3 4 5*) multiplayer events. You also want Cure, Cure has a built in DISPELL for removing statuses like Slow, Stun, Posion, debrave, defaith etc. very important in multiplayer, to Do NOT want to bring along Yuna, she is stuck at 3*+, she will always cost a turn, she will also gimp your max stats.

Finally, you can load up either Brave/Faith depending on your party, or play it safe and bring another Cure.

If you dont have access to Wall, replace it with Boost.

so Barrier, Wall/Boost, Cure, Boost/Brave/Cure/Faith ( Depending on party).

This lets you cycle all elements into drives, spam party heals and buffs, dispel debuffs, raise your party attack/magic, and if you bring along the Neophytes weapon you super charge your Ultimate for spam miracle's quickly.

User Info: 60fps

60fps
1 year ago#6
Drain doesn't factor in? Feels like I wasted some tickets if not. I only have Faith out of what you listed. Though I can see how Drain is redundant with the white mage ultimate.
Zach Snyder disguised as Nick Fury:
http://imgur.com/0V1I8L9

User Info: gotohades

gotohades
1 year ago#7
Drain isn't as useful because you get less actions per turn starting out than the single player, plus you have a few roles that don't attack as much so they won't benefit from it like some jobs. Hades is still one of the better cards fro the single player content right now so you didn't waste any tickets in that regard.

From what's easily available right now Cure and Barrier are pretty much mandatory. The other 2 can be a combination of a lot of things, but don't bring Yuna. If you can coordinate with your group beforehand then you can have your attacker/breaker run faith/boost and open up 2 slots for whatever. Wall isn't easily obtainable yet so there's no harm in not having it right now.

My personal setup is going to be Cure, Faith, Barrier, and Regen.
"You can make it all go away. Put your head back. Close your eyes. Wade into the quiet of the stream."- Hannibal
My Friend Code is 4682-8451-8168

60fps
1 year ago#8
Ok, i have faith already, but only have enough tickets to buy one of the others maxed. Should I get barrier or cure?

User Info: gotohades

gotohades
1 year ago#9
60fps posted...
Ok, i have faith already, but only have enough tickets to buy one of the others maxed. Should I get barrier or cure?

Do you have a Yuna with all the extra skills unlocked? If so then go with barrier and use Yuna. It's pretty much your worst case scenario but she is viable for big heals right now. Her biggest drawback is that she will always cost an action, but if you have to use her then so be it. Barrier is really important.
"You can make it all go away. Put your head back. Close your eyes. Wade into the quiet of the stream."- Hannibal
My Friend Code is 4682-8451-8168

60fps
1 year ago#10
I have around 34 tickets, so I can buy a maxed barrier and a base level cure. Is that better than settling for Yuna?
  1. Boards
  2. Mobius Final Fantasy
  3. Best White Mage Multiplayer Support Cards?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived