Will there be Fire abilities for Ranger and Wind for Warrior classes?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mobius Final Fantasy
  3. Will there be Fire abilities for Ranger and Wind for Warrior classes?

User Info: ultimalegion

ultimalegion
1 year ago#1
Considering mages just got their stone skill through adamanterrapin, will there be Fire based ranger attacks and wind based warrior attacks later down the line?
Playing Gods Eater Burst and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd! Maplestory-Bera- Gleivnir
Nintendo 3DS FC: 3737-9589-0694 PSN: sealofgleipnir XBL: Ragnarok Reaper

User Info: annonymous2k6

annonymous2k6
1 year ago#2
I'm sure there will be.
im a random poster.

User Info: gotohades

gotohades
1 year ago#3
There has to be. I can't imagine this is the thing they mess up when they're doing everything else so fantastically.
"You can make it all go away. Put your head back. Close your eyes. Wade into the quiet of the stream."- Hannibal
My Friend Code is 4682-8451-8168

User Info: GenocideTwitch

GenocideTwitch
1 year ago#4
100% yes. There are many many many Jobs coming that use variations of all the elements, some Jobs have Two sets of elements to choose from as well, as well as a 1000000 gil item that lets you keep max stats when switching back to an "sub-job" within a Job. Have no fear, all element skills for every Job type will show they're rear! 8)

User Info: Zanaki

Zanaki
1 year ago#5
GenocideTwitch posted...
100% yes. There are many many many Jobs coming that use variations of all the elements, some Jobs have Two sets of elements to choose from as well, as well as a 1000000 gil item that lets you keep max stats when switching back to an "sub-job" within a Job. Have no fear, all element skills for every Job type will show they're rear! 8)

I just wanted to say thanks for all the info man. You seem to know a lot about the japanese version so I'm assuming you've played quite a bit of it. You're one of the most helpful posters on this board. :)
A game of league just feels weird when you don't have to report anyone afterwards. - Coxydon

GenocideTwitch
1 year ago#6
Awe shucks, thankies 8)

Truthfully I've not played the Jp version, I have a friend that has been tearing it up though and have gotten alot of my information second hand, as well as spending a few hours reading up on as much information I can drum up on whats to come and how things work. I have put a geometric crap ton of time into the Global version, re-rolled a few times testing out this and that and a lot of trial and error ( my first jobs where Dk and Thief, but I re-rolled them at Clvl 19) WM has to be my fav right now, high Defense and high Magic stats make me a happy moogle.

There is still a TON more to learn, and I am the sorta guy that exhausts himself learning about things I enjoy, and anything FF I enjoy immensely lol

Glad my insight has been beneficial 8) KUPOKUPO!!

User Info: TrueDozenMarks

TrueDozenMarks
1 year ago#7
What's the benefit of the massive gil sink item? Aren't higher Jobs in a line (aside from starters) same elements and everything, just better in every way?

Is the only reason if you like a "weaker" Job's outfit or something?

GenocideTwitch
1 year ago#8
TrueDozenMarks posted...
What's the benefit of the massive gil sink item? Aren't higher Jobs in a line (aside from starters) same elements and everything, just better in every way?

Is the only reason if you like a "weaker" Job's outfit or something?

Yes and say your 2nd tab changes your elements from fire ice wind to ice wind earth, but your 3rd tab on changes back to fire ice wind; the item allows you to keep your max tabbed stats, yet switch back to your tab 2 outfit with Ice wind earth elements, giving you total versatility.

The Monk type Jobs for example (That arent yet in game) can use all skills from all classes and types.

User Info: TrueDozenMarks

TrueDozenMarks
1 year ago#9
Oh, I didn't know some pulled Jobs would also change elements as they advanced and unlocked new Jobs, also. I figured that was just a starter-Job thing.
  1. Boards
  2. Mobius Final Fantasy
  3. Will there be Fire abilities for Ranger and Wind for Warrior classes?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived